Moving out

"Do you want to meet my hyungs?" Sehun said.

"Why not?"

"When? How about tonight?"

"Why night?"

"I have dance training today so we are only available tonight."

"That means you can't accompany me today?"

"Yea..." and I pout.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Then maybe I can visit in the afternoon?"

"No. The security is very strict. They will think you are a fan."

"Ok then."

Since Sehun will be busy later, I decide to make some cookies to surprise him. I went to the market nearby and bought the ingredients; baking flour, chocolate chips, etc. It is my first time making cookies so I have to find my maid for help. I finish my homework in an hours time. I went to sleep thereafter.

Sehun.

"Hyung, I got jaeun."

"Meaning?" Chen ask.

"She is my girlfriend now."

"Wa. Daebak!" Luhan exclaimed.

"I told her we will meet at night. Is it possible?"

"Our manager... maybe if we sneak out." Xiumin said.

"Will there be fans around?"

"I don't think so." Baekhyun said.

"We will all come to my house! We will have an official introduction."

At night; 8pm

Sehun called me and said to meet him at his house at 8.30pm. I thought it is better to dress up a little since it is his brothers I'm meeting. I dress up and went to his house.

It is pretty awkward since there are so many boys and only 1 girl in the house.

"Eh. Jaeun what djd you bring?" Sehun ask.

"I made some cookies for you guys."

"Hmm..." Sehun said as he open the container and the sweet fragrance flows out.

"It is my first time making cookies so don't blame me if any of you had a stomache." and all of them burst out laughing.

"Wait. Let's introduce each other first." Sehun said.

"Hi! I am Kris." a really tall guy stood up.

"Hi! I am Baekhyun!" and he showed me a twist.

"Hi I am Xiumin!"

"Hi! I am Luhan!"

"Hi! I am Chanyeol!"

"Hi! I am Kai." and he gave me a smirk.

"Hi! I am Chen."

"Hi! I am D.O!"

"Hi! I am Suho!"

"Hi! I am changsa prince, Lay." and he bowed to me so I also stand and bowed back.

"Hi! I am Tao."

"Hi! I am Jaeun. There are so many of you, I barely remembered who is who. Don't blame me if I called anyone wrongly." and I gave a smile.

"I'm hungry already, let's eat the cookies!" Sehun said.

"Have you all had your dinner?" I ask.

"No..." all of them groan in unite.

"We came from the practice room directly. We had to sneak out if not we will get Caught by our manager." I think Luhan said it.

"Oh... eat my cookies then. I should have made more. Or do your want to have the delivery dinner?" I can make the call.

"It's okay. We will go back later and eat." Kris said. (I remember him because he is very tall)

"Ok I see."

At around 9.15pm, they had to go back to the company.

"Hyungs, you all go first! I have something to tell Jaeun." Sehun said.

"Ok!" all of them left.

"What is it?"

"As you know, we are debuting soon. We are debuting in another 3 months and I will be really busy with practising from tomorrow onwards. I have to officially move to the dorm tonight. So, erm, we can only get to see each other in school. Or maybe during night time when it is break time, I can sneak out to see you."

"Ok... I can go visit you, it will be very tiring for you to sneak out at night to meet me."

"No, it is better if you don't come visit because there are many fans waiting outside for the trainees like us and super junior seniors. I will try to find time Tonight is to say my last goodbye to you."

"Ey, don't make it sound so scary. We still can see each other in school remember?"

"I know." and Sehun hug me.

"It's okay. Don't worry about me."

"I will go upstairs to pack my luggage and I have to leave. See you tomorrow! I will walk you back home first."

'It's okay. You better hurry pack your luggage if not your manager will find out you sneaked out. I will help you pack."

"It's okay. It's getting late, I will worry if you don't leave early since it is night time already."

"Ok. I will leave now. Bye....." I gave Sehun a Peck on the cheek.

I don't want to leave so I drag my feet as I walk out of the house. I wonder what days will be like without Sehun since I'm so used to him being by my side. Now he has to leave. I will be so lonely.

Destiny with sehunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें