He is back

2 months passed just like that, my relationship with Sehun did not get any better.

But Mark Suddenly appeared in Korea.

The other day, Mark called me. I did not know how he got hold of my phone number.

"Hi?" I said.

"Hey babe!"

"You are?"

"Mark!! How can you forget my voice?"

"How did you get my number?"

"I have my own ways. Anyway I'm back. I will attend the same school as you because I still love you."

"What?!!!" I quickly hang up the call, frightened.

What to do? Is he in Korea now? Auntie Sarah is not home too. She is overseas... should I ask Rae Jin for help?

-

"Hey RaeJin, can I ask a favour from you?" I asked in the middle of English lesson.

"Sure, anything for you."

"Erm. Remember I told you about my ex boyfriend, he is back and I don't know how he got my phone number, he even said he will attend this school. I'm afraid he will do something to me because he said he still loves me and wished I could get back with him." I whispered.

"Woah. But as long as your aunt is home, it is alright I thought."

"No. She is overseas now. She went to Canada for a business trip and will be back a few months later."

"Ouh. What to do? I can't leave my mother alone too."

"Oh Yea. I know."

*Sehun thoughts*

I heard jaeun said that her ex is coming back to find her. She said she is afraid, should I help her? What if she called me an extra? But she didn't even tell me about her problems, maybe she will misunderstand? But what if she gets in trouble.

-

"Mum!!!"

"Jaeun, mark is back. You have to be careful."

"What should I do mum? I'm afraid."

"If someone offered to help, regardless of the gender, you should accept it. Even if that person is your enemy."

"Mum who is that?" then she is at the end again. I heard the same voice calling me again. I turn around and saw the back view of the guy. He looks a lot like Sehun. Is it him?

"Sehun...." I called out. But that guy didn't turn around, who is it? Suddenly mark came running after me. And I woke up. I am perspiring. Oh, it is just a dream... phew. Who is that guy? Sehun?

Next day in school,

Sehun called me out to the roof top.

"What do you want?" I asked in frustration.

"Shhh. Lower your voice. I don't want girls to come."

"Okok!"

"Ermm... I heard your ex is back...."

"How do you know?"

"I overheard you in English lesson."

"I thought you are sleeping."

"I could fake it out."

"Oh..." I mouthed.

"You need any help?" he asked.

"Help? For?"

"Erm.. I heard you told raejin to help you? Maybe to get rid of mark?"

"Oh Yea. You are willing to help me?"

"Of course. I'm not Cold once you know me."

"But I don't know what to do...."

"Break time is almost over. We will discuss later. Let's go back to class first." I nod and we went back.

- I forgot about this issue.

Break time:

A few days later, mark called again. But this time I didn't answered it. Since I didn't picked up his call, he messaged me.

Hey babe, I reached Korea already. Can you come pick me up? Haha. Just kidding. I heard you stayed with your aunt this few months, mind if I join? Oh and I enrolled myself into Seoul Academy of performing arts school already. I think you can see me in another 2 days. Wait for me, I will make sure you fall in love with me all over again.

I panicked. Maybe Sehun saw how pale my face is and he came over to ask about it. I showed him the message and he was shocked too.

"Didn't know you are quite popular with boys."

I just fake a smile and asked "so how?"

"Is your aunt at home?"

"No. She went overseas and will only be back like a few months. But I have a maid at home."

"I see. You want me to act as your boyfriend or move over to your house."

"What?!?!"

"No choice..... I don't want it either but I find it fun."

"Act as my boyfriend then."

*Sehun thoughts*

As the days and months passed, I saw another side of jaeun. I find her particularly hardworking and she looks pretty when she is the most serious. I don't know what to do when I heard her problems with her ex so I went back to consult with Tao hyung since he is the most experienced in this. He told me about the choice thing. My reaction was the same as Jaeun but I really thought I have no choice but to do it like this.

"I don't know when mark will reach this school but do we have to like practise? I'm afraid he will see it immediately." I asked.

"Nope. As long as you trust yourself, we can do it."

"Ok."

Destiny with sehunजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें