chucky

"I don't know why I like you." I said.

'Because I'm handsome and cute."

"Says who? Finish your porridge."

Sehun nods his head. I don't know if Sehun is lying or what but he commented the porridge tastes delicious. He apparently wolf down the whole bowl.

"Ok the time is 7.15pm now. I think I will go back now." I said.

"Can you don't..."

"Why? Haha."

"It's boring to be alone at home, somemore this big house."

"I know right. My aunt is overseas too. Only my maid is at home."

"Then stay. I don't mind you staying overnight."

"1 girl 1 boy... alone in the house, nobody knows what will happen."

"Hey, how far are you thinking till. Do you think I'm that kind of person?"

"You are not but you look like you are."

"I'm tired." Sehun says.

"I will go take your medicine up."

"Nah, swallow it whole." I hand the pill to Sehun.

"Now you can sleep."

"Can you sleep by my side?" Sehun ask.

"Nope... I will just sit here and look after you, in case your temperature goes up again."

"I'm afraid when I wake up, you are not with me."

"I won't. I promise." and Sehun went into his dreamland.

While he sleeps, I thought about us. He wrote in the letter that he will be an idol soon. Can we last forever? Does it even exist?

-

Next day, in the morning.

I found myself sleeping on sehun's chest. And he is even looking at me sleep.

"Wha... what!" I was started by Sehun.

"Even the way you sleep is so cute."

"I guess you are alright now. Oh my God. What time is it now?"

"7.50am."

"I'm late for school...!!!!"

"Don't go to school. We will skip today. Let's enjoy our first date today!" Sehun said.

"Since I'm already late, then I might as well don't go. Don't think that I wanted to have this date with you."

"I know..."

"Let's go shopping together!" Sehun said excitedly.

"But I thought you are a soon to be idol.. you can't show yourself yet."

"It's okay. Wait, you read my letter right?"

"Yea..."

"Why didn't you say so earlier? I thought of treating it like I never wrote a letter to you before."

'Now you know."

"We will just stay at home and watch movies." I said.

"But I thought girls love shopping."

"As long as I'm with the person I love, even doing the simplest thing can make me happy."

"Aww... ok then."

*Sehun thought*

We should watch a horror movie so when jaeun is scared, she will hug me tightly. Yes that's what I want.

-smirks-

"What are you thinking?" I ask.

"Oh nothing. Let's watch a horror movie, it's been ages since I watched horror movies."

"Alright, which?"

"Chucky."

"Sure."

The movie starts. The starting is quite boring but the middle part gets exciting. Since I watched before, I like it a lot. The movie is exciting. But Sehun is at the side holding onto a pillow and hiding whenever he can.