Happy or sad

*Wendy's thought*

Hehehe. I will drag you to the concert with me. Wait till I get the tickets first.

Wendy got the tickets in the end.

"Jaeun, I got the tickets!"

"Woah. Serious?!"

"Yea. I bought 2 in case you want to go."

"No dear... I won't want to go."

"Please.... anyway you are not with mark already... ok. You know what, we will decide if you are going by the coin. Head or tail?" and she takes out a coin from the pocket.

"Huh... okok. Hmmm... tail!"

"Then head for me."

Wendy throw the coin up in the air and catch the coin with both hands. She slowly open her hand and it turns out to be head. Wendy won. I show her my sullen face.

"Ey. Don't be like this!" Wendy placed her hand on my shoulders.

I sighed.

I'm seeing Sehun. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Months of forgetting him becomes a waste. I'm afraid when I see him again, I will cry. And what if he saw me? It is also a standing ticket. Gosh, I caused myself so much trouble.

-

Time passed and only 3 days is left to the concert.

*Sehun thoughts*

2 more days to go to Singapore. I wonder if she will go... I miss her so much but what if I cannot perform well on the day?? Nonono. Stop thinking. I'm over with her and it is not possible to get back with her.

-

1 day before concert
Sehun's

I reach Singapore around 1? I am heading to Mandarin Oriental Singapore hotel. Singapore is beautiful. Which part is she living... sighs.

"Sehun ah! We have to do the ice bucket challenge!" Chanyeol hyung shouted and drag me to the toilet.

"Mwoh yah?" I was confused because I didn't heard what he said.

"A i si beoket challenji.."

"Ah... keu lae."

We got ready and I changed into a black shirt and jeans.

Chanyeol hyung help me film. I aim the bucket over my head and when the ice hits me, I thought of Jaeun again and I'm determined. Yes. I want to be with her. Can I? I bowed and bowed again saying kamsahabnida continuously.

We have to rest now and prepare for the rehearsal at night.