Fake lovey-dovey

2 days later.

Mrs Lee introduced a new student.
He is mark. omg.

"Listen up class!" Mrs Lee voiced.

"We have a new student here."

"Hi! My name is Mark Tuan. I came to Korea just for her!" and he pointed towards my direction. Everybody look in awe.

"Who?" someone shouted.

"Huiting."

"We don't have this person here."

"That's what I call her." and Mrs Lee told mark to sit beside Sehun.

I'm barely holding on. He really came, my mouth is still wide open.

"Close your mouth!" raejin tried to cover my mouth.

I get back to my senses.

"Raejin. He really came...."

"I know, chill."

"What should we do? I mean me."

"I'm not sure too."

"Oh wait. I forgot, Sehun will help me."

"That's great! But since when did you become so close to him?"

"Just...just like that I guess." then I feel my heart beating faster and my body get hotter.

"Jaeun, are you ok? Your face is red."

"Huh...yea I'm ok."

*jaeun pov*

What happen to me? Why am I like this? I feel the connection between Sehun and I.

Breaktime

Mark came over to my table and talk to me. I got anxious but I gave Sehun and eye signal. But Sehun did not come over to my table, he ran away.

"Hey!" Mark said.

"Er huh?"

"I'm here now."

"So?" I tried to act Cold.

"Not happy?"

"Why should I?"

"Come on. I know you still love me."

"What? Shhhh..." and I covered his mouth with my hands.

He took advantage of me. He hold my hand.

"Let go!" I said.

"Let's go!"

"Where to?"

"To the rooftop."

"I don't want. Let go of me!"

But I'm still being drag to the roof top. Sehun is there. When I make a ruckus, he look over to our side. He just mouthed a sorry and ran away, again. What is he trying to do? Now what should I do?

Mark placed his hands on my shoulders.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked, trying to run away.

"After I left, I realised you are still the one for me. I realised I can't leave without you and actually I still love you. So I went back to your old house, the new owner gave me your phone number but he doesn't know where you move to. So I have to take such a long time to find you and return to you."

"Stop. When my mother passed away, that moment you left me, alone. That moment is the time when I needed your care and love. But where were you? You went for other girls and now you come to tell me all this nonsense? I needed you the most when my mother died but you left. From that moment onwards, I tell myself never to believe in love." and I push his hands away.

I ran down, I don't even know where I'm running to. In the end, I ran to the second floor toilet. I cried when running, I thought of my mother again.

*Sehun thoughts*

I stood aside and listen to their conversation. I'm sorry jaeun. I'm a trainee and soon to be an idol, I can't act for you. If anyone took my picture, I will be dead. I didn't know jaeun's mother left her, like mine. I'm sorry. Really sorry.

I knew mark ran after me but he stopped half way. After I chilled myself down, I went back to class. Since break time is almost over too. I didn't look at anybody when I walk into class. When I sat down, raejin asked what happened and Why I cried. I told her everything. Mark came over to my table again.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know your mother left." he said while squatting down.

"Too late mark. Everything is too late for me."

"No. You still have me."

"No. If you continue to be like this, I swear I will move again."

"Alright alright." and he went back to his seat.

During lesson time, Sehun placed a note on my table. I look at him and he asked me to read it. I open the note and saw

Hey, I'm sorry for just now. I didn't keep my promise. But I have a reason for it, but I did not do it purposely. Although I can't tell you the reason now because I don't want you to look at me differently.

I wrote back at the remaining space below

Sorry. But I won't want to hear your reason because I won't trust you anymore. Forget about the help I asked from you.

and I placed the note back on his table, he read it.

He showed me signals to explain himself but the teacher saw it and asked him to answer the question. I smiled.

I don't know why but I find him interesting. I'm just trying to act Cold towards him.