I tried.

L.Joe's thoughts

I saw how worried Jaeun is to Sehun. I quickly help this guy and immediately went to Jaeun.

"Need help?" I asks.

"Ok, gomawo." she says.

"Ya..." Sehun grumbles.

Sehun's thoughts

L.Joe finish applying medication on Junhoe and he went back. Then he comes to asks if Jaeun needs any help. Why did she agreed to let L.Joe help me with the medication?

When L.Joe helps to apply, I purposely shouted.

"Ouch!!! Ahhh!!"

And he gave me a smirk.

"Is it really very painful?" Jaeun asks me.

I nodded my head.

"L.Joe, let me. I guess you are hurting him."

Haha, he has no choice.

Jaeun applies the medication softly. She didn't dare to touch my face's bruise.

"Oh, L.Joe, you should go back to your class. I don't want anymore blames on me." Jaeun said.

Yes, alone time?

"Ok then. Bye."

"Is it painful?" she asks again.

"No.. your heart is 100000x more painful. It cannot be compared to this little pain." I said and hold onto her hands.

"I'm sorry." I continued.

"Ya.. what are you doing?" she immediately remove her hands and stands up.

"Ah.. mi-an." then she continues applying the medication on my face.

"Ahh!!" I shout again, trying to make her more worried.

"Mianhe.." then she comes closer to my face to take a look at the bruise and she blows on it.

I take the chance and kiss her cheek. She stands up again.

"Ya!!!" she shouted.

"Shhh.. others can hear. Ya, palli, my face hurts." I said.

"Stop these nonsense!" she scolded.

"Arraseo!"

She continues applying and when we are walking back to class, silence catch up with us. I tried and hold onto her hand. She looks at me and remove her hand from mine. She ran into the class. As I walk into the class, I saw her face red.

Is she blushing? Ahh..