Haunted house

Everyone dress their best for the party. I even dress up as a vampire. A handsome one.

"Hey!" L.JOe comes again.

"Hey.." I replied.

"Where's Jaeun?" he asks.

"Not telling you."

He gives a smirk and walks away.

He dress really well too. I saw a tail behind. Oh a kangaroo. Stop it man, you are not cute at all. Where is Jaeun?

"Why didn't you dress up?" the teacher talks.

I turn and saw Jaeun. She wears the uniform only. She didn't even apply any makeup to make herself look scary.

I walk to her and she seems frightened.

"What's wrong?" I asks.

"No..nothing." she gives a weak smile and walk away.

"Time to go into the haunted house before we can have the party!" all the teachers shouted in unison.

Jaeun is just in front of me and I find her actions so weird. Everybody is already rushing to go in. She just waits at the side and we are the last. I mean I'm the last, I need to see what is wrong.

She walks in with small little steps. She didn't even know I'm behind her. I can hear shouts already. In the dark, I can see her fade figure. I can make out where is she. She did not shout at all. Until when a ghost, a child ghost? comes out.

She shouts like hell.

"Please don't come near me!" she shouts again and fell to the floor.

The child "ghost" keeps moving towards her. I immediately ran to her.

"Are you okay?" I asks.

I can see her nodding profusely.

Jaeun's thoughts

I thought it was the end for me when the child ghost appears. Not again. It keeps coming towards me and I fell. I think I sprain my ankle because an object fall onto my leg.

"Please don't come near me!" I shouted.

Sehun.. where are you? I asks myself. Why am I thinking of him again? Aish.. I'm scared.

"Are you okay?" someone asks.

I thought I am the last to go in. Then I know it is sehun's voice. I am really scared and I have no choice but to lean to Sehun for help again.

"Sehun... I..I am scared." I finally said out.

"It's okay, I am here. Nobody will hurt you. Come, let's continue walking." he help me up but I fall back.

"I think I sprain my ankle." I said.

He immediately bends his body," I will carry you."

"I'm afraid I will fall in love with you again. No.. I'm already in love and I cannot get you out from my heart." I murmured.

"What did you say?"

"Ah nothing." then I get on his back.

When I'm on his back, I remembered the days in camp. He also carried me and I fell asleep. The smell he gives out from his body is so familiar. The memories keep coming back. I remembered the day during the concert. Then I'm in tears. I tried not making any noise while crying. I hope Sehun doesn't knows I'm crying.

Another ghost appears to scare us and I hold onto Sehun more tightly.

"Ya.. you are holding me too tight.." Sehun chokes.

"Mi-an" I said.

Sehun's thoughts

I suddenly remembered the days in camp when I also carried this way. I felt my shirt becoming wet. Is she crying? I wanted to ask but no, I will just let her cry her heart out. I'm sorry Jaeun. Another ghost appears and she hug me more tightly. Suffocating.

When we are almost reaching the end entrance, I put her down. I notice the necklace I gave her shining in the dark.

"You are still wearing the necklace." I said.

She looks down and hold onto it.

"Hah, I forgot. I can return you back." she says with her nose block.

"No.. it's okay. Are you crying?" I finally asks.

"No.. says who?"

Without saying anything, I hug her.

"I'm sorry." I said. She didn't push me away this time. Instead, she tightens the hug. I feel my shirt wet again.

"I love you." she said.

"I realise I really cannot stop loving you. I'm overdosed already. I don't want to escape ever again." she continues.

"I love you too. I hope you won't regret." I said.

She releases and gives me a peck on my cheek.

"Never."