Questions

Rainbow Dash's Point Of  View-

"Do you need anything else?" I look at the nurse and smile.

"No, thank you." I give her a smile before hearing something by the door. 

I pink haired girl walked in and dropped her stuff. Her drink spilled all over the floor but she didn't seem to care. 

"Fluttershy! I was wondering if you were going to come today." The nurse smiled once she saw her.

"Um, hey." I sit up a little uncomfortable.

"Rainbow Dash?" She whispered as she slowly started walking towards me, her eyes full of confusion. I flinched as she lightly touched my face.  

Who is she? Why am I so confused?

She quickly leaned down and hugged me. I slowly brought my hands up to her to hug her back. "Oh god..." She squeezes me. "It's been so long...." I looked at the nurse and she mouthed 'do you know her?' I shook my head and felt her pull away. She wiped some tears off her face before smiling.

I look at the strange girl with confusion. "Um, I'm sorry." I looked down at my hands before looking at her. "Do I know you?" I hear a gasp from the nurse but I continue to look at the girl.

The girls smile drops and she looks like she is about too cry.

"I-I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to make you cry I was just-" I stop when I see the nurse walk over to the girl. 

"I'm going to go talk to her. I'll be right back." I nod as the two walk out into the hall.

Who was that girl? Did I know her? Why can't I remember anything before I woke up? What happened? Where are my parents? Do I have friends? What school did I go to? What kind of person was I? Was that girl my friend? Was she my sister? Why do I have so many questions?

"Miss, could I ask you a question?" I watch the nurse walk in and sit in one of the chairs.

"Sure." She shifts in her seat.

"What's your name?" She looks at me scared of my answer.

"I, uh." What is my name? I look around the room and my eyes land on the piece of hair that had fallen into my face. I take the piece of hair and look at it closely. It looks like a rainbow....

Rainbow. Rainbow!

"Rainbow...." I stop before continuing. "Rainbow D-Dash." I say slowly hoping I'm right. 

"Rainbow, do you remember what happened last? Before you went into a coma?" I try to think about what happened. My head pounds as I frown.

"I'm sorry.... I don't." I look at her confused. "Could you tell me?" I ask. She gets up and starts writing something down on a clipboard. 

"I'm sorry, I can't. I'm going to go talk to your fr-" She pauses before continuing. "The girl. I'll be right back."

Why wasn't she going to talk to my parents? Why aren't they here? Don't they care about me? Are they gone? Was that girl my friend? Do I have a boyfriend? Do I have a girlfriend? What happened? Why do I have a scar on my hand? Why is my leg in a cast?

"Rainbow Dash?" I hear the nurse say as she walked back in.

"Um, yeah?" I ask looking up.

"Would it be alright if that girl came back in here? I'm sure she might be able to answer some of your questions. I would think you have a lot." I nod my head and watch as she disappears and the girl comes back in. She wipe the tears off her face and runs her hand through her hair. She sits in the chair beside me and sighs.

"Hi." I say deciding to start the conversation.

"Hey." She rubs her arm and looks away.

"Could I ask you something?" I say looking at the scar on my hand. I see her nod from the corner of my eye. What should I ask her?

"How long have you known me?" I decide to ask first.

"Um, about a month, not including the time you were in a coma." Her voice is so soft spoken.

"Do you know what happened?" I ask finally looking at her. Her hair looks like she has run her hand through her hair to many times, but it still looks okay. Her eyes are red and they look like they want to cry again. Her hands are shaking and she looks like she's exhausted.

"Sort of. Did you want me to tell you?" A tear rolls down her face as she looks at me.

"If you wouldn't mind." I ask looking at my hand again.

"After you left my house you must have been driving town or something and it was raining super hard. Well, you were driving in the rain and you ran into a tree. Your leg broke because it was stuck. A tree branch fell on the car and that's why you have the bandage on your head. You had bruises and cuts from the crash." Why was I at her house? I look down at my scarred hand and trace my fingers over it.

"I didn't get this scar from it?" I ask and I hear a small laugh.

"No, that's when we went to the mountains. You were trying to climb up some rocks and you slipped and cut your hand." I groan and hold my head. My head is starting to hurt from trying to remember any of this. 

"Are you okay?" She jumps up from her chair and stands beside me.

"Alright. I think that's enough for now." The nurse walks in and stand on the other side of me.

"No, I have to remember." I whisper.

"We can work on that later. We don't want to put to much stress on you. Fluttershy? How about you take a break and go get lunch? Maybe call somebody else who might want to know that she's awake?" The nurse and the girl, who I'm assuming is Fluttershy, share a look before she walks out with a nod.

"No. I don't want her to leave! I want to remember! I need to remember...." I shake my head and look down while squeezing my eyes closed.

"I'll leave you to rest." With that, she walked out of the room.

What happened to me?