Lies

A/N

I just wanted to say that this will be in Twilight's point of view because of various reasons. I wanted to tell you this in the authors note because I feel like she should get her own chapter?? Let me know what you think.

Twilight Sparkle's Point Of View-

I walk out of the the bakery and look around.

"I need a car...." I whisper when I realize I didn't bring my car. Who could I call? I don't really know that many people.... I guess I'll just have to walk. With my thoughts wild, I start walking down the side walk towards the bus stop.

I can't believe she's awake! It feels like forever.... I just wish that Fluttershy would stay out of the way. Me and Dash belong- Dash and I  belong together. I was so afraid that I wouldn't get a second chance, even if I was the one to push her away. Now she has amnesia! How great is that? She doesn't remember me.... It's like the universe is giving me a second chance!

"Yeah. Yeah...." I say to myself as I sit down. I pull out my phone and check the time, seeing that the bus won't be here for awhile.

Am I doing the right thing?

Yeah, we belong together. Fluttershy is just a snotty bitch who gets her way. Yeah.... 

So why do I feel like it's wrong? Why do I feel like I should just stay away from her all together? Maybe Fluttershy deserves her.... They have been spending a lot of time together.... Should I just leave her alone?

No, you two are the perfect match. You guys should be together forever.

So then why did I break up with her in the first place?

My subconscious doesn't answer.

Flashbacks of what I did to her play in my mind.

"Is this seat taken?" I ask as I look at the warm cups in my hands.

"Uh, no. Saved it for you...."  I wish I could smile at the way she was trying to lighten up the mood.... But I just can't smile. 

"Oh, thanks I guess." I sit down and hand her one of the cups.

"Thanks." She said as she took the cup. 

If I'm being honest? She looks terrible. She looks like she hasn't slept in days and her eyes are red like she has been crying.

"Rainbow Dash?" I said as I looked hard at the ground.

"Y-yeah?" She's so adorable when she stutters.

"Do you think we can last? We can make it? Were really different. It's not even that.... You deserve so much better." I feel a tear drop escape my eye. I can't cry, not now. I have to say what I have been needing to tell her. We can't keep faking this relationship when I know she has feelings for her....

"Twilight...." I squeeze my eyes closed and feel more tears dripping.

"Please don't cry.... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you before." I inhale really hard, hoping the tears would stop.

"No, you had every right to. No good relationship is stable without trust. You just met her, and I couldn't even trust you.... I thinks it's cause...." I started crying harder as I squeezed my cup. "I'm so afraid to loose you.... I know you can do so much better. So why me?" I set my cup on the ground so I didn't spill it by squeezing it to hard. I know I'm an emotional mess and that's the last thing I need. She watched as I closed my eyes so hard to stop the tears from coming, but I still felt them dripping onto my hands.