Sneaky

*A few days later*

Rainbow Dash's Point Of View-

I turn so I'm laying on my left side. My eyes still won't close. I turn so I'm now on my right side. I groan frustrated and lay flat on my back.

Tonight has to be the worst night here so far, and that's saying something. I have been tossing and turning for hours and at this point, I think the sun is about to come up soon.

I sit up and look around. I look at the phone beside me.

"Maybe..." I grab my phone and turn it on. Maybe music will help me fall asleep.

I open my Youtube and scroll through the home page before clicking on my library. 

Maybe if I listen to a certain song I will remember something.

I look through a playlist titled My Jams.

None of the songs point out anything. Nothing.

How fucking stupid am I?

I groan and through my head back. I stair at the ceiling and start to frown. Something about this ceiling screams pain at me. I sit up a little and stare harder.

"Trouble sleeping?" My head snaps over to the person saying the words that interrupted my thoughts.

"Yeah." I groan and lay back down.

The nurse starts walking over to me and sits in the chair by the bed.

"I would say I am to, but I just have a night shift." She smiles a little before looking down at her hands.

The way she's sitting you would think she was trying seduce me, with her big ass books. Nope. Just her. She's just a slut. While I don't really like her, mainly because she looks like she's worked at a stipper club for the past 20 years, she's acually really nice.

"I would say something to make you feel better about your whole situation if I knew what to say." She looked up at me and I immediately smiled.

"It's ok, I wouldn't know what to say either."

She looked conflicted for a second before sighing.

"I don't know if you want to hear this but..." She looked at the door before looking back at me. "I looked up how the accident happened and everything. I'm not really supposed to but I know that you wanted to know." She handed me a file thing with some papers in it.

"You didn't get this from me." She stood up, smiled, and walked out of the room.

The accident? My accident?

My eyes widened as I realised what these papers were.

I opened it and saw at the very top it said Car Accident in red.

Victim was driving in harsh weather conditions. She tried to swerve away from the fallen trees but ended up crashing into them. The front dented and trapped her. Another tree fell on her and hit her head causing a concussion.

I gasped as I read the paper.

Weather conditions? Trees? Car accident? What was I doing out there?

I tried remembering what happened to me. I tried so hard to remember swerving or crashing or even rain. Suddenly I gasped.

I gasped and opened my eyes, realizing I had zoned out.... I haven't thought about that night in forever. I looked around, seeing I was still in my car. I looked outside. It was now almost pitch black and still raining.

Looking at my phone, I realized I had zoned out for a good hour. My car was almost out of gas so I decided that I should just go home. I put my car in drive as I drove home. I picked up the speed wanting to get home.

The car swerved to the right, slipping in water. I jerked the steering wheel to the left, seeing a pole in front of me. I jerked my steering wheel to the right, avoiding the pole. With my breathing now panting, I continued home. I turned my car to the left, going around a curve. I tried to stop the car as I saw a tree lying in the road. Being unsuccessful, I crashed straight into the tree. I jerked forward as my head hit the windshield. I felt the air bag deflate against me. My blurry vision tried to look at what just happened. The front of the car was smashed in, causing my leg to get stuck. I tried to get my seatbelt off, finding it stuck. I cursed as I tugged at my seat belt. I felt blood running down my head and felt my leg aching in pain. I felt something hit my head. Slightly looking up, I saw the top of the car had crushed me in. Another branch must have fell cause the last thing I remember was feeling my skull pounding.

I slouched in my seat as I realized I couldn't get out. One thing came to my mind as I slipped into unconscious darkness. I reached for my phone, not reaching it.

"Fluttershy...." I said as I my hand dropped and everything around me disappeared.

Going home? What was I doing out there anyway?

Why was Fluttershy the last person I thought of?

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

Once I pulled into the hospital parking lot I texted everyone. I got out of the car and took a deep breath.

"It's going to work." I said lying to reassure myself.

I walk into the hospital, go up the elevator, and slowly go over to the receptions desk.

I text my friends one last time before slowly walking into Rainbow's room.

As I reach the door, I hear footsteps behind me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from here?" I hear Twilight say behind me.

I turn around and put my hands behind my back, trying to keep my head up.

"Twilight!" I try my best to smile.

She raises an eyebrow and I know she's questioning my behavior.

I slowly walk away from the room, making sure she follows me.

"I was coming here to say, I'm sorry." Her eyes widen.

Perfect.

"I know I shouldn't have slapped you and I know now that you belong with her. Your so pretty and kind, I could never compare with that." Her face is shocked and her arms are now by her side.

I glance behind her and see the girls walking into her room. I look back at Twilight and see she's still shocked.

"Why would you-" I cut her off by hugging her.

Don't puke, don't puke. Its all for a good reason. Don't puke...

"I'm so sorry Twilight." I try to start crying a little, but it comes out as a weird noise.

I feel her hugging me back and I swear, I nearly died.

"I forgive you. I'll let you stay around Dash as long as you promise not to steal her from me." She pulled back and I glance at the girls who are leaving the room, Rainbow Dash following behind them.

I put out my hand and look at her.

"Friends?" Gross. Ew, no.

She smiles and shakes my hand.

"Friends."

Once I see the girls have left I start to make my escape.

"I better go now. I have some homework to catch up on. I'll talk to you later?" I say turning to leave.

"Yeah. See you later." She turns to go to Dash's room while I start running for the elevator.

I press the button frantically.

Come on...

The elevator opens and I get in and press the button to ground level.

Shit, lets hope she's stupid.