Sugar Cube Corner

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

I feel more tears go done my face as I exit the room.

"I guess I should talk to the others."  The nurse's voice rings in my head as I pull out my phone.

"She suffering from traumatic amnesia. She may be able to recover, but there's no telling how long it will take her to recover her memories. We'll have to keep her here for a week or so. You can keep returning, it might trigger her memories back. I'm so sorry."

I shake the thoughts away and dial Pinkie first. After the first two rings, she answers.

"Hey." She sounds so sad.

"Hey, I have some news on Rainbow." I hear something in the background before she screams in my ear.

"You have?! What is it? Did she wake up?"

"Pinkie." I say lightly. I push the button on the elevator and wait.

"Oh my god. Did something bad happen?" I walk into the elevator and roll my eyes.

"Pinkie." I say growing impatient.

"Oh no. I'll be right there. But just tell me what-"

"Pinkie!" My goodness. I don't like yelling.

"Yes?" I hear the line go quiet as I sigh.

"Could you call everyone and we could meet some where? I have some news on Rainbow Dash." I walk out of the elevator and start walking to the entrance.

"Um, yeah sure. We could all meet at Sugar Cube Corner. I'll text everyone. I'll text you the address to, I don't think you've ever been with us." I smile at her kind words. "Also, should I text Twilight?" I hear something in the back ground before it goes quiet again.

"Thank you. And uh...." Her and Rainbow were dating. I guess it's not really my choice. "Yeah go ahead. I got to go. See you later." I hear her say goodbye before I hang up the phone.

I wonder what Twilight's going to think....

I get in my car and look at the address that Pinkie texted me.

"It's not to far from here...." As I drive there, I look at my surroundings. 

If you would have told me two months ago that one of the closest people I know just woke up from a coma and has amnesia, I would have laughed and looked at you like you were crazy. My life has changed so much since I have moved here.... I'm just trying to debate whether its a good change or a bad change. Is Rainbow Dash a good change in my life? Why is she the only person I have been thinking of lately? I don't even know her that well. I know that she can be sweet and funny. And I know that she can be protective and passionate. But what happened before I met her? What was she like? What are her parents like?

I pull into the parking lot and shut off my car. I get out of the car and look around the parking lot. I see Pinkies car but no one else's I recognize. When I walk into the bakery, the smell of sweets and bread instantly hit my nose. I take a deep breath before walking further in. I look around the little shop and see Pinkie and Twilight sitting at a table. How did she get here? I must not have seen her car outside. I walk over to the table and look down at the two.

"Hey Fluttershy! I didn't even see you walk in. How are you? How's Rainbow?" She stands up and starts rambling.

"Pinkie, let's not over load her with questions." Twilight says grabbing her shoulder to make her sit back down.

"Your right. I'm sorry." She sits back down and I sit next to her.

"Should we wait until AJ and Rarity get here?" Pinkie said looking down at her drink.

"Yeah, I would rather not explain it twice." I say with a little laugh.

Pinkie tried to make conversation, but I couldn't seem to talk much. I had so many feelings for Twilight, and they weren't the good kind. A flash black plays into my mind of when I smacked her.

"On Saturday, I asked her to come to the park. I had to talk to her about us. And I know what I did wasn't the best thing, but it's what she needed. She needed someone better. So I broke up with her and cried as I-"

My hand connected, hard, with her cheek at her words.

"You broke up with her?! Don't you know how much you mean to her? She loves you so much. And you might not know it, but I have been the one to help pick her up after you left Pinkies house. Has she ever cried in front of you? In front of anyone you know? I honestly don't think she has. The night you left, I woke up cause I heard her crying. At the mall, she saw a bookstore and at the thought of you and she started crying. The thought of you made her cry. So if she had enough strength to go to the park just to see you, don't you think that would be enough? Twilight, your one of the first people I met when I first moved here. But that doesn't mean your my favorite. You say she deserves better, well your damn right she does. She deserves someone that isn't going to make her cry and break her to pieces. Your so mean and selfish. I can't believe you would do that. And now she hasn't been at school this whole week. Where do you think she is? Huh? If she does anything to harm herself, I will never forgive you."

That seems so long ago.... I feel like I should say sorry, but I'm not going to say something that I don't mean.

"Fluttershy! We heard that you had some news on Rainbow Dash?" Rarity came in with Applejack and they both sat at the little table we were sitting at.

"Um, yeah. Now that everyone's here, I'll tell you." I didn't know what to say, I get nervous when people are looking at me. I hate spotlights....

"Well, I went to the hospital and when I got to the door I heard talking. So when I walked in, Rainbow was sitting up talking to the nurse." Everyone's eyes were wide.

"What are we still doing here? Let's go!" Pinkie stood up but stopped when I said something else.

"The nurse...." Pinkie sat back down, seeing that I had more to say. "The nurse said that I should go and get some lunch and probably tell her other friends that she's awake because she doesn't want me being there to put a lot of stress on her." Applejack gave me a confused face before speaking.

"Why would you be puttin' stress on her?" I sighed and looked down at my hands.

"Because she doesn't know who I am. She doesn't know any of you guys. She doesn't remember anything that happened before." I heard gasps before looking up and continuing. "The nurse said she has traumatic amnesia." I heard Pinkie and Rarity burst into tears and Applejack had a straight face with no emotion.

And Twilight? She got up and walked out.