Four In The Morning

Rainbow Dash's Point Of View-

I wake up to a noise ringing in my ears.

Tell me why.

I rub my eyes with the heels of my hands. My room is pitch black except for the moonlight coming from my window and the light from my phone.

Ain't nothin' but a heartache.

I rub my eyes again and sit up on my elbows.

Tell me why.

I sit up all the way and look around again.

Ain't nothin' but a mistake.

My eyes squint as I look at the light coming from the night stand. I hear the rest of the song playing as my phone vibrates. It takes me a minute to figure out that someone is calling me. I pick up my phone and slide the green to the right.

 "Hello?" My voice croaks out.

"Rainbow Dash! Thank god you answered! I called you once before you answered. I was afraid you weren't going to answer. I mean it is three in the morning and-"

"Fluttershy?" I smile knowing she would have continued talking if I wouldn't have interrupted.

"Right, sorry. I know you feel bad and all that you haven't remembered anything yet, so I called cause I remembered something. I was laying here staring at my stars when I thought of something. I'll be at your house at eight o'clock. Wear walking shoes and pants. Also, don't forget a jacket." She let out a huge sigh. "I mean, if you want to."

My god, how adorable is she?

Wait. I don't even know her... Stupid.

"That sounds great." I smile and nod even though I know she can't see me.

"Alright well, see you later. Goodbye."

"Bye." I hang up the phone with a huge smile.

After that, I tossed and turned around in my bed for hours trying to go back to sleep.

But it seemed literally impossible.

"Ugh." I flopped over on my stomach and face planted into my pillow.

I layed like that for a second before getting up.

I dragged my feet across my bedroom floor and into the hall. I rubbed my eyes as I entered the bathroom.

I looked between the shower and my mirror. A hot shower does sound good...

I dragged myself over to the shower and turned the water on. I made sure the water was between hot and warm before taking all my clothes off. I threw them on the floor and stepped into the shower. I closed the shower curtain and stepped under the water.

I felt the warm water roll down my back and onto my legs.

Where could Fluttershy possibly want to take me?

This question rang through my head the entire time I was in the shower.

Once I made sure everything was washed and cleaned, I grabbed a towel and stepped out of the shower. I stepped in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I grabbed the counter and squinted as I looked harder at myself.

Why can't you remember anything? Who are you? Where did you come from? Where are your parents?

I kept asking the stranger in the mirror questions I know she didn't know.

I sighed as I looked down. I took my hands off the counter and looked at them. They had calluses and my left hand had a scar across it. I squeezed my hands as I squeezed my eyes closed. I sighed again as I walked to my room to get dressed.