The Truth

A/N-

Hello! I hope you enjoy this chapter. The song above is the song playing in this chapter. I personally love it! Love you guys!

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

We kept driving for what felt like forever. And I wasn't scared anymore, I was terrified. We weren't even in the city anymore, we were out in the middle of no where.

Where was she taking me? Was she going to dump my body after murdering me? What was her plan with me? Was she going to hurt me?

I started hyperventilating as she kept driving. It was now pitch dark outside and the only thing I could see was the ten feet of road in front of us.

"I know you aren't going to trust anything I say right now because this looks really bad, but I'm only trying to help you. Once you find out the truth, you'll feel so much better."

I don't even think that was meant to help! What did she mean by that? The truth? Helping me?

There's a screw loose on this lady next to me, I swear it.

All of a sudden, we stopped. She didn't pull over or say anything, she just stopped in the middle of the road. She put the car in park and looked at me.

I froze and looked at her as I tried to slow my breathing down.

"Okay, see that path behind me?" I squinted behind her and a saw a small path. I saw some lights going down it before it seemed to stop at the top of a hill where there was a lonely tree. "Go down there and stop at the tree. There's someone waiting for you there."

I hesitantly grabbed by bag as I kept my eyes on her every movement before slowly opening the door and stepping out. I thanked myself for bringing a jacket as I closed the door. I backed up and watched as she turned around and stared heading back for the city.

How was I supposed to get back? Why didn't she murder me? Is someone else going to murder me? 

I took a deep breath as I started walking to the other end of the road. I held my bad close to me and tried to take some more breathes to calm me down. As I stepped onto the path, I saw that the little lights were lit candles. I heard crickets and a little breeze as I took another deep breath and started heading down the path.

I know, I know. I shouldn't be doing this. I should be running back to the city and filing a police report. But even if I wanted to, I couldn't. We drove for two hours before getting here. So I'm going to have to take my chances.

I pulled out my pepper spray from my purse as I continued to walk. I put my bag over my shoulder and held the spray close to me.

"Please don't be a murderer." I whispered to myself. 

As I got closer to the tree, I thought I heard a song playing. I think it was a piano?

I let my guard down a little as I got closer.

What is this?

As I approached the tree I saw that the line of candles that were on either side of me came around and joined together at the tree in front of me. 

You put all your faith in my dreams

You gave me the world that I wanted

What did I do to deserve you?

I don't think I've ever heard this song before but it was beautiful.

I stepped closer as I put the spray back into my bag. I stared down at the little phone playing the song. I kneeled down and looked at the phone. It looks like...

I heard a rustle behind me and quickly stood up and turned around.

When I turned around, I found a her.

There she stood in front of me. Her hair, as beautiful as ever, combed to the side and flowing down her shoulder. Her figure fitting perfectly into the white tuxedo she was wearing. I looked at her white tennis shoes and that's when I noticed the blanket underneath both of us. Her eyes and smile seemed to glow but not just from the candles on the ground. In her hand there was a bouquet of sunflowers, my favorite. 

My eyes started to tear up because I knew what this was. I knew she was only trying to make me feel better. I knew she was only trying to get herself to remember faster. I knew she wouldn't remember all of the memories we've had together, even if there weren't that many. I knew this wasn't her, this was Rainbow Dash. Just, Rainbow Dash. Nothing more, nothing less.

The I heard it, I heard the chorus of the song coming from what I assumed was her phone.

In case you don't live forever, let me tell you now

I love you more than you'll ever wrap your head around

In case you don't live forever, let me tell you the truth

I'm everything that I am because of you

I realized tears had fallen from my eyes as I stared at her and concentrated on the song.

You're only breaking my heart Rainbow Dash... Why do you keep doing this to me? 

I held my hand against my mouth as I started to cry.

"Fluttershy." She spoke in a quiet voice as she stared at me. 

I noticed how hesitant we both were. I knew that both of us didn't really know what to say or do, well, at least I didn't.

We, we've only got so much time

I'm pretty sure it would kill me

If you didn't know the pieces of me are pieces of you

I cried more as I heard the song lyrics.

"Can I show you something?" My heart skipped a beat as I heard her speak.

Why was she doing all of this?