Puppies

*These are what the puppies look like in this chapter. Aren't they the cutest?*

Rainbow Dash's Point Of View-

I pulled back from one of the best hugs ever and looked at her. She now had tears all over her face and a blotchy nose.

"Why are you crying?" I asked as I moved a peice of her hair out of her face.

"I just... I'm sorry. It's just that... God I've missed you so much." She wiped her face off and stood there with her head down.

I wish I could say the same.

I smiled and lifted her chin up with my hand.

"Come on. Lets go to the spa. I have a feeling we might need to let some stress go." She smiled and we began walking.

After awhile we finally got to a place that had a sign with some words in cursive. Its said Spa-Topia.

"Is this the place?" I asked as I glanced between her and the little place in front of us.

"Yeah. I hope today works."

**

After our spa treatment, we come out smelling sweet and feeling relaxed.

"I haven't been this relaxed in years." Fluttershy said as she stretched backward.

"Yeah. Where to next?" I asked looking at the little shops they had in the back of the mall.

"Maybe the pet store?" Her eyes lit up at her own idea.

Does she like animals?

"I'm going to guess that you love animals?" I smile as I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes! Last time we went there..." She frowned before continuing. "You had to carry me out." She blushed and looked down.

Was I that outgoing?

"Come on, I think its this way." She grabbed my hand and began dragging me through the mall.

After passing many shops, a ton of people, and asking for directions three times, we finally made it.

"Here it is." She said a little out of breath.

I looked at the sign in front of us that said Pet Smart.

"Shall we go in?" I asked as I turned to look at her.

"Yes!" She shouted before nearly jumping into the store.

"Slow down!" I ran after her and found myself smiling as I entered the store.

"Looks at the little puppies!" She ran up to a little pen that had a bunch of little Australian Sheperd puppies in it.

"Their so cute!" I squealed before going to pick one up. Just as my hand brushed one of the puppies ears, I felt someone touch my shoulder behind me.

"Rainbow Dash? Is that you?" I turned around and saw someone standing behind me. I stood up to get a better look at them.

Their skin looked tan like they had been outside all there life. Their hair was slicked back and look like fire. Her eyes looked like they were fire.

"Um, I'm sorry. Do I know you?" I knew that I probably knew her, but I didn't feel like explaining my story to a stranger.

"I would think so, we go to school together. I'm Spitfire." She looked at me confused.

"She was in a car accident and has amnesia. That's why were here actually. Were trying to get her memories back." Fluttershy said as she stood next to me. I couldn't help but notice her defensive pose. Her shoulders were tense and her hands were clenched.

Did I have beef with this chick or something?

"Oh, well." She pulled out her phone and began looking through it. "This was a picture of us after a track meet one day." She showed me her phone and I gasped.

There I was. Happy, alive, and with memories.

We were standing on a field in what I'm assuming is the school track uniform. We were both smiling and each of us had a hand on one anothers shoulder. She was smiling proudly and I looked like I smiling like a dork.

"T-this is us? How long ago was that?" I asked taking the phone in my hands and staring at the picture.

"Last fall I believe." She spoke like everyone else did. With sadness and disappoinment.

"We have to go now. We still have a lot of things to do. Thanks for saying hi." Fluttershy tried to pull me out of the store but I pulled my hand back.

"Do you have my number?" I asked Spitfire.

"Yes, I think so. I'll text you later. Nice seeing you." She walked away as I awkwardly waved.

I looked around and saw Fluttershy standing by the front entrance.

What's her problem?

I walked up to her and touched her shoulder.

"Ready?" She pulled away from my hand and nodded.

"What's wrong?" She turned away from me even more.

"Was it something I said?" I asked backing up a little.

"The other three told me what she did." What she did?

"What do you mean?"

She turned towards me with anger in her eyes.

"You and her used to be really close. But when you dated Sorin, she went behind your back and slept with him. That's why you don't-" She stopped before speaking again. "That's why you didn't like either of them."

I thought for a moment. I would be so angry right now, but I didn't live through it. Its not a story that I can say broke my heart.

"Ok. Where to next?" I asked trying to change the subject. She looked confused before she started thinking.

"Hm, maybe we can go to Subway?"

I nodded my head as my stomach growled.

**

Its seven o'clock at night right now. After we went to Subway, we went to the park. After nothing came back there, we went to Pinkies house. We even went to Fluttershy's house.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't remember anything." I look at my feet.

We were currently standing outside my house. She decided that after her house, she should just take me home.

"Its ok."

No it's not.

"Well thanks for everything today." I went to turn around to go inside but I hesitated.

I turned around and saw her walking to her car.

I walked up to her and hugged her from behind. Even though she was shorter than me, the hug wasn't awkward.

My head was by her neck, but I never felt her tense up or move away.

After I let go she turned around to face me.

She smiled amd kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodnight Rainbow Dash." I put my hand on my cheek and watched as she got into the car and drove away.

"Goodnight." I whispered even though I knew she already left.

Even though I still can't rememeber anything, today was still a good day.