Her Promise To Me

A/N-

Hello! Sorry I have to use Fluttershy's point of view for a lot this story, but it is needed! Above is the ring that I imagined for this chapter. I hope you guys like this chapter! Love you!

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

I slowly nodded as I set my bag by the tree.

"Okay, stand on the other side of the tree and close your eyes. And keep them closed." I hesitated before doing as she said. I walked to the other side of the tree and closed my eyes. I didn't look at anything, I just closed my eyes.

And for the first time since I got here, I noticed how much my heart hurt. It hurt knowing she didn't remember who I was. It hurt knowing that I was in love with her and she probably didn't feel anything but pity for me. But I wiped the tears from my face and told myself not to cry anymore. She has to be here for a reason, right?

Suddenly, I felt someones hands on my shoulders. I could tell their body was close because it wasn't so cold anymore. And then I felt her warm breath by my ear.

How could a someones presence make you feel so safe?

"Okay, now take about six steps forward." I did as I was told and felt her take each step with me.

"Now, look up and open your eyes."

When I opened my eyes I slowly gasped. In front of me was an entire sky of stars. There was a full moon in the sky and all I could see was how beautiful the sky looked. There seemed to be millions of stars. I even started noticing some of the constellations. Honestly, this is amazing. It takes my breath away.

I felt her breath by my ear again as I stared at the gorgeous night sky in front of me.

"This, what you're feeling right now, that's was I feel every time I look at you." Her words melted my heart. Did she mean it?

I slowly turned around and noticed none of the candle lights were lit anymore but I could still see her face from the moon.

"Fluttershy, I remember everything." She spoke quietly as a tear rolled down my face. " I remembered everything that day we went to the waterfall. I..." She slowly looked down and took both of my hands into hers. "I thought if I told you, you wouldn't forgive me for everything that happened before the crash. But when you left and you wouldn't answer your phone, I realized that even if you didn't forgive me, I still had to try." I heard her voice crack a little. "I have to try because you mean the world to me. Everything that happened between us, every kiss and every hug and just, everything. It made me realize one thing." She paused and I saw her look up and into my eyes. Her eyebrows furrowed as she began to speak.

"I'm in love with you." My heart skipped a beat as I slowly gasped. "I'm in love with every part of you. I love the way you move, the way you speak, how kind you are, how beautiful you are, and even the broken pieces of you. I'm in love with every part of you. And I realized all of this because last night... Last night I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of you. I was thinking about the taste of your soft lips, the feelings of your soft hands holding mine, the way you try to speak to everyone with such kindness, and just everything. And then I started thinking about how much I want to kiss you. Not just here though, not just now. I was thinking about how badly I wanted to kiss you in front of our families where we both say I do." She paused and continued to look at me.

She then got onto one knee in front of me.

Was she going to purpose?

She reached her hand into her pocket and pulled out a little black box. My hand covered my mouth as I looked at her.

"This isn't a wedding ring, but more like a promise that one day there will be one." She opened the box to reveal a ring. The ring had a rose gold band that came around to the front to make a heart, the middle of the heart being empty. And the heart seemed to have shining little diamonds around it. "It's a promise ring. And it's my promise to you that if you let me, I will try my hardest to show you how much I love you. I will remind you everything day just how much I love and want you." She stopped talking for a second and a small smile appeared on her face. "So, Fluttershy, will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" I stared at her and suddenly realized everything that she just told me.

I felt more tears coming down my face as I smiled and slowly started nodding before I quickened my nod. As she stood up, I put my arms around her neck and hugged her tightly. Her hands wrapped around my waist as we hugged for a good minute. I pulled back and slowly kissed her.

And there it was, the familiar fireworks. The fireworks that told me that this girl right here, she was the one. She's the only one for me.

When I pulled back from kissing her, I stared into her beautiful magenta eyes that shined in the moonlight.

"I love you too." I whispered.