Security Guard

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

"So she can't remember anything?" Rarity said before she burst into tears again.

"I'm sorry...." I feel a tear roll down my face before more follow.

"Oh, darling. It's not your fault. You can't-"

"But it is! It's my fault. I should have made her stay. I should have told her that she should wait until it stopped raining. I should have done something. If she wouldn't have left my house then she would still remember me!" I shout louder than normal. I feel bad for yelling, but it's all true. I should have made her stay.

"What do you mean make her stay? She was at your house?" I hear Rarity say.

I cover my mouth realizing what I had said.

"I...." What should I say? "Yeah." The truth is better than lying I guess.

"Well why didn't you tell us?" Pinkie said.

"Well, I just...." Should I tell them? "I guess I didn't know if you guys would be okay with me and Rainbow Dash-" I quickly cover my mouth before lowering it. "Um, hanging out." I say to cover up my real reason.

"Is that the real reason sugar cube? You know you can tell us anythin'." I looked at Applejack then looked down at my hand. I sighed realizing the truth would have to come out at some point.

"Yeah.... I know." I look down before looking up at my friends. They all have a small smile placed on there lips. "I was at her house to make her feel better about Twilight, but then she wanted me to stay. I guess it's cause she didn't want to be alone." I picked at my finger nails as I waited for there reaction

"Darling, do you like her?" I looked in shock at how straight forward the question was. I saw something that I couldn't quite place in her eyes. I opened my mouth, but no words came out.

Do I like her? If you didn't then you wouldn't have kissed her. But she hurt me. She ran away when- You like her. You know you do.

"I-I...." I darted my eyes around the room trying to avoid there stare.

*Ring-Ring-Ring*

I look around the room to point out where the noise was coming from. It took me a second to realize the ringing was coming from my pocket. My shaky hands fumbled to get my phone out of my pocket. I looked at the strange number before answering.

"H-Hello?" Did Rarity's questions really get me stuttering?

"Hi, Fluttershy?" I frowned wondering who it was.

"Yes, may I ask who this is?" I looked at the ground instead of looking at everyone's stares.

"It's Rainbow Dash's nurse. Could I ask you a question?" I got up and started pacing out of habit.

"Yes, is everything ok?" I ask genuinely concerned.

"Yes, it's just that, I know everyone who has been visiting her in the past. Well someone came in today and I have never seen her before. Do you know someone named Twilight Sparkle?" I stopped as I felt my stomach drop and my face pale.

I looked around at the now spinning room. Everyone's face was blurred and the walls seem to be shaking.

"U-Um, yes." I slowly sat down, making sure I wouldn't fall. Everyone's faces around me had concerned looks.

"Well, she came in a few minutes ago. She's visiting Rainbow now. Should I be worried or anything?" I tried to slow my breathing.

"N-no. I'll be there in a bit." I hung up and rubbed my hands over my face. I got up and started walking to the door. I need to get to the hospital. I need to get that little snake away from her. I ignored everyone's protests behind me as I walked to my car. I couldn't hear anything except for my raged breathing. I got in my car and shakily put hands on the steering wheel. As I drove the familiar road to the hospital, I could only think of one thing.

Twilight Sparkle. The devil herself.... I should have known she would pull something like this. I played different scenarios in my head, wondering which one I would do once I got there. I want to yell and scream and punch something so bad. Not something, someone. Her.

Once I pulled into the parking lot I grabbed my things and headed inside. I ran past Discord and to the elevators. I pushed the button six or seven times thinking it would come faster. The ride up was almost deafening.

I walked past the desk and walked into the familiar room filled with balloons and flowers. I looked at the bed to Rainbow Dash sitting up and smiling. She was smiling. I glared at the devil sitting next to her.

Rainbow peeked over her shoulder and looked at me. Her genuine smile turned into an awkward smile as she saw me.

"Oh, hey Fluttershy. What are you doing here?" I felt a sharp pain in my chest at the way she looked at me. "Have you met my girlfriend?" She smiled as her hand slipped around Twilight's waist. Twilight turned and looked at me with a devilish smirk.

"Hey Fluttershy. How are you doing?" I tasted something strange in my mouth as I bit my lip.

"Fine." I spat at her. "Could I talk to you for a second?" I demanded more than actually asking her. I walked out side of the room and waited a few seconds before she appeared.

"What did you need?" An innocent smile was placed on her lips as she crossed her arms.

"You know very well why I'm here. And you are not her girlfriend. I want you out of here before I call security. Leave. Now." I had my hands balled into fists at my sides.

"You have nothing on me. I haven't done a single thing wrong. And if you lay hands on me this time, I can call security." She looked at me with something her eyes that I couldn't place.

"You'll get whats coming for you Twilight." I turned to walk back into the room but stopped when she stepped in front of me.

"Are you so sure about that?" An ugly smile formed on her lips before she smacked her self. Her smile turned into a scared expression.

"Nurse! Nurse! Help me! She just smacked me! I think she's crazy!" I backed away when I realized what she was doing.

"You bitch." I muttered under my breath. I turned to walk away but found a security guard in my way.

"Oh, excuse me-"

"Come with me m'am." He took my elbow and pulled me to the elevator.

"Please let go of me, I didn't do anything." I looked back at the now smirking Twilight before turning to the man.

"She's back there. You have to take her away! Not me!" I struggled but only felt his hand get tighter. "Ow, your hurting me." I say as I felt tears brim to me eyes. He let go before looking down at me.

"I'm sorry miss-" I ran to the elevator that was now opening. A person walked out as I ran in. I pushed the button that led me to the ground. I pushed it over and over until it closed. The man wasn't fast enough to stop the doors from closing.

As I rode the elevator, my mind raced with thoughts. But I had one main question.

What am I going to do now?