Thank You

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

"Fluttershy?" I heard her voice crack.

I quickly wiped my eyes and nose with my sleeves as I got up.

"Rainbow Dash. What are you doing up here? Are the girls still down there? Are you okay?" I asked as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"How can you..." She looked at me in wonder.

"How can I what?"

"How can you still worry about people? Even though you were just sitting on the floor bawling your eyes out?" She stepped closer and I stepped back.

I was to afraid to know what would happen if she was to close... Fluttershy, she is your friend. Remember that she doesn't even know who you are. She doesn't know that you guys have already kissed. Keep it together.

"Fluttershy, talk to me." If only I could.

Wait a minute.

My eyes widened as I thought of something.

"What? Did I say something?"

Rainbow Dash said taking a step back.

"No." I wiped my eyes and nose on my sleeve again.

"Then what is it?"

I paced the floor of her bedroom for a minute.

"That's it!" I stopped and put my hands in the air as I yelled a little to loud.

Rainbow took a step back looking confused.

"Oh, sorry."

I grabbed her hands and practically dragged her down stairs.

I grabbed my phone and my keys.

"Grab your phone. And don't forget your keys. Also lock the door. We're going somewhere." I said way to fast.

Even though her face said that she was still questioning me, she grabbed her stuff and followed me into my car.

I sat in my seat for a second.

"Should I ask?" She said putting her seat belt on.

"Nope." I put my seat belt on and started my car. "Just sit back and pay attention to everything." I backed out of her driveway and headed towards town.

The entire ride we were silent.

Once I park my car, I look over at Rainbow Dash. She looks at the building in front of me.

"What are we doing here?" She asks as she looks between me and the building.

"I need you to remember." I wanted to say me but it sounded kind of selfish so I decided against it.

I looked at the building before looking at her. She looked terrified.

"Fluttershy... What if I never remember?" I saw tears in her eyes.

I don't know if I like this new me. Before I moved here, I was so shy. I would barely even talk to people. Now, I want to reach over and kiss her. I want to kiss both of her cheeks and then her lips. God I'm dying to those lips of hers again.

Who have I become?

I reached over and put one of my hands on her cheek. I wiped off one of the tears that rolled down her face.

"Its going to be ok." I whispered.

"But what if-" Her voice cracked and she stopped talking.

"Sshh. Its going to be ok."

Before I knew it, our heads collided. We were so close our breaths were mixing.

This is wrong. She doesn't even know who you are.

"Well, we should get going." I pulled back and opened car door after I grabbed my phone and keys.

About a minute later, she got out of the car. We both began walking towards the mall.

I hope this works.

As we both walked in I tried to remember all the places we went together.

"Where are we going first?" She asked looking around.

The last time we were here she's the one that showed me around. She knew where everything was. Lets hope I can find my way around here.

"I think we should go to the spa first."

"The spa?" She smiled and looked at me in question.

I smiled and we began walking.

"So how long ago were we here?" She asked looking around as we walked.

"About a month ago." She looked at me confused.

She hesistated before speaking again. "Could I ask how long ago we met?"

I sighed.

"About a month ago. Everything happened about a month ago. I only knew you for about two weeks before the accident happened."

She looked confused again. Yeah, I know. I'm starting to get used to that face to.

"So why do you seem to care so much more than everyone else does?"

Does she really think no one else cares?

"No Rainbow Dash." We stopped and I looked at her. "They care. They really do care. And even though I barely know you and you barely knew me, we just have this connection.

"So why are you here with me and they aren't?" How do I say this without breaking her heart?

"I don't want to say it... But you have to know." She started at me with shining magenta eyes. "I know they are your friends, or at least they were, um... They gave up on you Rainbow Dash." Her face fell. "One day when I was coming out of school, Applejack and Rarity told me that I should worry more about me. That I should stop coming to see you because you might never wake up." I looked down.

I probably shouldn't have told her. Now she probably thinks that she's somebody that just got out of the hospital, has amnesia, and doesn't have any friends. What a horrible person I am.

I suddenly felt someone hug me. Their embrace was so warm. They had there arms around my waist except my arms covering my sides. I felt them move their head so their head was nested on my shoulder.

I shivered as I felt their breath on my neck.

"Even though I barely know you, thank you." She paused before continuing. "Thanks for being there for me. Thanks for not giving up on me. Thank you."

I felt tears roll down my face before I hugged her back.