Waking Up Alone

A/N
I apologize for the short chapter. Enjoy!

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

I stretched my arms up and my legs out as I slowly started waking up. I opened my eyes and was blinded by the sun shining through a window.

I sat up and looked around, yawning and rubbing my eyes with the heels of my hands. It took me a second to realize that I wasn't in my room.

Oh yeah, I'm in Twilight's room.

I looked up on the bed and around the room some more.

So then, where was Twlight? I frowned as I slowly got up.

I hesitantly walked over to the door before opening it. I looked to the right of the hallway and then the left. I quietly closed the door and stood at the top of the stairs.

"Hello?" I softly whispered. I soon heard giggling followed by another voice.

I frowned as I slowly walked down the stairs. I peeked my head into the kitchen and saw nobody.

I heard a girly voice squeak out something and then shuffling in the living room.

What's going on?

I peeked my head into the living room and found Twilight lying on the couch, smiling.

"Come back! I was having fun..." She said as she fake pouted but still had a smile on her face.

I froze when I saw who she was looking at.

Rainbow Dash.

"But you said you wanted me to stop, baby." Rainbow said as she sat on the couch next to Twlight.

I watched as Rainbow Dash not only cuddled up to her, but kissed her. She kissed her on the lips.

I felt tears form in my eyes before they started rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh, Fluttershy. Totally didn't see you there." Twilight said as she smirked at me. "Meet, my girlfriend."

I gasped and cried more as Twilight looked me in the eyes and kissed her on the lips again.

N-no...

I suddenly fell through the floors and into a back abyss. I looked around and found myself spinning in circles, searching for something. Anything...

"Fluttershy!" I heard my name being called out from the distance. "Fluttershy! Wake up!"

I sat up and gasped. I started breathing hard as I crying hysterically.

"Fluttershy! What's the matter?" I heard Twilight's voice and then felt her lightly touch my shoulder. I flinched and crawled away from her. I felt my body shaking as I cried and breathed harder. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried into my lap.

I flinched again when I heard Twilight get up and saw through my legs that she turned the lights on.

"Fluttershy?" She spoke in a soft voice as she keeled in front of me.

I looked up at her and saw her face full of concern.

"D-do you ha-have a-a ba-bathroom?" I said trying to slow down my breathing.

"Down the hall, to your right. Do you want-"

"N-no. Thank y-you." I said interrupting her. I got up and immediately had to grab the nearest object, which happened to be Twilight.

Stupid wobbly legs...

Not wanting to be touched, I stood up straight and slowly walked to the door. I opened and closed it, finding myself in a dark hallway.

It's okay, it's just the middle of the night... You aren't stuck in any where dark... Or spooky...

I quietly walked to the last door on my right and felt around for the door knob. After finding it, I slowly opened the door and closed it behind me. I squinted as soon as I turned on the lights.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nearly cried again at what I saw.

My nose was red and runny, my cheeks flushed, and my eyes were red and poofy from crying. The bags under my eyes made it seem like I haven't slept in weeks. And my hair was a knotted mess on top of my head.

I scruched up my face in disgust.

I turned the sink on and bent down, splashing water onto my face a few times. I grabbed a paper towel to my left and dabbed my face with it.

Why did I have to have a nightmare here of all places?

I took deep breathes before shutting off the light and slowly opening the door.

I walked down the dark hallway and noticed a light from under a door. I opened the door and slowly closed it.

I turned around and found Twilight sitting on her bed with a look of concern on her face. She looked at me and fiddled with her fingers.

"Are you alright? Is there anything I can get you?" I shook my head and took the hair tie out of my hair, letting the knots fall down.

"No, thank you though." I sat down on the blanket and pillow that was on the floor for me to sleep on and grabbed my brush from my bag. "I-I'm sorry..." I stuttered as I slowly started brushing my hair.

"It's okay, I'm just worried about you. Do you want to talk about it or something?"

"I'm okay... You don't have to worry about me. I thought you would have been asleep by the time I got back." I said as I brushed out a particularly big knot in my hair.

"Why would I have gone to sleep?"

I shrugged as I set my brush back in my bag. I grabbed my hair tie that was around my wrist and fixed my hair into a very messy bun. I hate getting knots in my hair.

"I don't know..." I fixed my pillow that seemed to be slightly wet from my tears. "Did you want me to shut off the light?" I asked as I got up. She looked hesitant before laying back down.

"Sure, as long as you're okay with it." I checked the time on my phone, seeing it read 3:58 am, before shutting the light off. I curled back up on the floor and covered myself with my blanket.

After what felt like years, but I knew was only hours, I finally fell asleep.

No more sleepovers for me...