Finally Home

Rainbow Dash's Point Of View-

I threw my phone back on my bed after checking my notifications for the millionth time today. I sighed as I rolled onto my stomach and looked out the window.

It's been three days. Three whole days and I haven't heard a single thing from her. Not a text, a call.. Nothing. I've been trying not to freak out but I'm failing miserably.

I sighed again as I groaned and burried my head into one of my pillows.

I picked up my phone as I got an idea. I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on one of them.

I know I already had a enough on my plate... But I've been needing to get this resolved anyway. And since I have nothing better to do than lay around and think about her, I say why not.

It rang a couple of times before a raspy girl's voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey." I scratched the back of my neck as I now felt awkward.

"Um, how are you?" I heard shuffling in the background before it was quiet again.

"I'm pretty good... I was actually going to ask if we could meet up... I..." I paused before continuing. "I think we need to work out what happened between us." I waited for her response as I stood up from the bed and paced my floor. 

"Yeah, Dash. I think we can do that. Want to meet at the park near the ice cream shop in town? How about around one?" I smiled as I nodded. I looked at my clock that said 12:00 P.M. realizing I should get ready to leave soon.

"That sounds great, Spitfire.. I'll see you there." I said walking to my bathroom.

"Yeah, see you later." I said goodbye as I smiled at myself in the mirror.

I guess I have to get my shit together at some point.

Fluttershy's Point Of View-

As I drove down the highway I saw signs that were telling me I was close to "home."

I probably should have told Dash I was leaving... I suppose it wouldn't have mattered. It's not like she remembered me...

I felt my hands tighten on the steering wheel as I began to think about her.

Truth be told, I wasn't really mad. Sure I wanted to gently break a stick... Maybe. Or slightly raise my voice at her... But I was honestly just sad. She was proof that anything good that came into my life was soon taken away.

I sniffed my nose as I wiped the tear running down my face.

No more crying.

All you do is fucking cry. You're so pathetic. Who's to even say they will want to see you after  what you left?

I tried to block out my thoughts as I drove slightly slower.

I didn't do anything wrong. He did.

The scars on my body suddenly felt more noticeable.

I shook my head trying to block more bad thoughts out of my head.

I turned my signal on as I turned off Exit 34. I drove and drove for what seemed like hours, but I knew were probably only minutes. I slowed down and parked my car a few houses away from my old home, if you wanted to even call it that.

I squinted my eyes as I looked closer.

Bags and furniture were all over the yard, a moving truck was in the driveway, and the front door was wide open. 

As I went to grab my phone, I noticed the screen was shattered. I tried to turn it on but nothing came. 

Great, I broke my phone.

I sighed as I set it in the passenger seat. I grabbed my keys and slowly got out of the car and locked the door.

As I started walking towards the house, I saw somebody getting out of the moving truck.

I gasped as a tear rolled down my face. She looked around before looking at me. She covered her mouth with her hands as I saw her starting to cry too.

"Fluttershy!" She started running towards me as I did the same.

It feels like forever since I've seen her.

"Mom!" We almost fell over as we both hugged each other tightly.

"I didn't know if you were ever going to come back!" She put a hand on my hair as I cried into shoulder and hugged her back. I pulled back and looked at her.

"I'm here mom, I'm here." I looked at her pale face and light pink hair. 

I frowned noticing the bruises on her arms and around her neck.

"Mom..." I lightly touched the bruises.

"Oh shush, let's go inside and get out the street." I smiled as she pulled my hand towards the house.

"Where's Zypher?" I said as I stepped onto the grass.

"He's out with his friends, he should be back soon. You want something to drink?" She said as we stepped into the almost empty house.

I felt a chill running down my spine as I looked around.

I could still feel him here.

We sat down at the table as she poured two glasses of lemonade.

"Mom, is he-" She interrupted me as she held my hands.

"I think we both have a lot of things to talk about." She gave me a small smile before squeezing my hands and letting go.

A/N

I hope you guy's have been enjoying this story... And any others you may have read. I just wanted to apologize for how short this chapter was. The next one should be longer. Thank you! Love you all!