The Nurse

Rainbow Dash's Point Of View-

I heard Twilight screaming something from the hall. I wanted to get out of bed and see what was happening, but I know the nurse told me not to. So I stayed put, waiting for her to come back.

How great is it? That I'm alive, mostly healthy, and I have a girlfriend? It's like life took a pause just for me, then un-paused when I woke up. Twilight's pretty great, I must have chose right when I was me. The old me.... 

"Sorry about that." Twilight walked in and put her hands on her hips as she stopped in front of me. "It was just Fluttershy." I gave her a strange look.

"Fluttershy? What did she do wrong?" She seemed like such a good person, what could she possibly do?

"She started yelling at me, then she smacked me." She held her cheek while making a slight wine to her voice.

"She hit you?" I didn't mean to sound rude, but I just wasn't sure she would do something like that. I only know her name, but something in my gut was just telling me so.

"Yeah, smacked me across the face." She nodded with wide eyes.

I stared at her in disbelief.

"Uh, ok. Hey, could you go downstairs and get me something to eat?" I hope she takes the bait.

"But the doctor said-"

"Please? And maybe a change of clothes? I'm sure you know where my house is, being my girlfriend and everything. Plus, I'm sure my old clothes are thrown out or something. The doctor said I would be getting out-"

"I can do that! I'll be back soon! I love you." She grabbed her things and kissed me on the cheek before racing to the door. I gave her a fake smile and waved awkwardly. As great as she is, she sure is clingy.

I let out a breathe once she was gone. Now, let's see if I can get that nurse.

I pushed a button on my remote thing and watched as it lit up red. A few minutes passed and a nurse came rushing in.

"Are you ok? What did you need?" The nurse looked at me then all of the machines around me.

"Yeah, I was just wondering if I could get that girl back here? The one that just left cause uh...." Should I tell her what happened?

"The one with light pink hair? Fluttershy?" She looked at me with a small smile.

"Yeah. Please. I need to talk to her."

"She just smacked someone and was dragged out. Are you sure you want her in here?" She's not a bad person, I know she isn't.

"Yes. I know what happened. Could you just get her back in here?" I said starting to get irritated with all her questions.

"Yes ma'am." She walked and I heard her walk out of the room and down the hall. 

I want to know about her. She feels important. Maybe she was my best friend? Maybe she was girlfriend? No, that's Twilight. I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong and she really is crazy.

"Miss? She's not here anymore. She was also escorted out by a guard so I'm not so sure that she should come back. I'm sorry. Did you need anything else?" The lady looked at me annoyed so I turned away and mumbled 'no.'

I wish she could come back. I really want to talk to her. Maybe when I get home I can have my parents call her? They have to know who my friends were. Who I hung out with. Who I was. Where are they any how? If something happens to their kid, aren't they supposed to be there for them? I need to talk to someone about who I was. I want to remember. I need to remember.

Do I have a phone? I'm sure there has to be something in there. I glance around the room to find my phone no where in sight. I really don't want to bother the nurse again.... Oh well.

I press the button there or four times before I hear heels clicking down the hall.

"Yes?" A different lady with a clip board in one hand and stood to one side with her left hip one way, and her right eyebrow was raised.

Bitch.

"Yeah, uh, I was wondering if maybe I had a phone? From before the crash?" I spit out the word crash like it was a cuss word.

"Let me see." She rolled her eyes as she walked to the little closet in front of the bed next to the sink. She opened it and pulled out a bag. I saw what looked like a shirt in the bag, but it was hard to see through the nurses gigantic fake boobs. "Here we go." She pulled out a cracked phone and held it up. The case was blue with a rainbow through it. Did I have a thing for blue?

 "You know, the neurologists say that you shouldn't try to rush to get your memories back." She said as she put the bag back in the closet. She walked over to my bed and stood by the bed side. I tried not to hide my face from the disgusting smell of her nasty perfume.

"They usually come back to you in time. Some times there are even things that just trigger them." She held out my phone as she talked. I tried to grab it but she pulled it away. "But if you try to hard it can actually damage your brain." She raised an eyebrow as she looked at me.

"Could I just have my phone back, please?" I said sounding more desperate than I intended to.

"Fine. But let me just say this." She leaned down slightly and looked me in the eyes. "I may look like a slut but I'm not dumb. I'm not going to say anything I just said again because I don't care about you enough to...." She paused to think of the right words. "Well to care what happens to you." She stood up and dropped the phone in my hands before going to walk out. 

"Also, you'll probably have to charge it. It hasn't really been touched since the accident." She smirked before turning to leave again.

"Do you think-" I statred as I looked at the phone.

"Be right back!" I looked up in surprise as the slut- I'm mean nurse, left.

I sat there for about ten minutes waiting for the nurse to return with a charger.

"Sorry that took so long." The nurse walked back into the room a little short of breath. "I couldn't find it in my purse so I had to go down to my car." She plugged it into the wall and extended her hand out to me for the phone. I looked at it before sighing and handing it to her. She plugged it in and handed me the surprisingly long wire connected to the phone.

"Let me know what you find. Your actually kind of interesting." She smirked and winked before leaving.

I heard my phone make a little noise before vibrating. The screen turned on and I looked at the lock screen and took a deep breath.

"Let's see what's on this thing."