29) The Claim

* WARNING: Sexual Content Ahead

*Reader Discretion is Advised

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Today was my and Gyan's "official" first date since I'd been back

Today was my and Gyan's "official" first date since I'd been back. I didn't know what he had in store for me, but I was excited. I hadn't gone on a date I'd been this excited for in a while. I felt a little bad that all the planning was left to him, but he wouldn't have it any other way.

The only thing he let me in on was how we were going to spice up our sex life. A couple days back, Gyan and I went to a couple sex shops, and we went shopping. We bought pretty much everything but condoms. Gyan even bought a collar, with a leash.

I wasn't sure if he planned on using it on me, but he bought it.

I did know that Gyan had something up his sleeves because he told me that after I finished taking a shower, I should call him, naked.

I was hesitant, but I did just that. "Gyan!" I shouted as I stood in the steamy bathroom, stark naked. "I'm ready."

It took a minute, but he entered the bathroom, clothed and smirking with his hands behind his back. He left the bathroom door open to allow some cool air in.

I perked a brow. "What's going on?" He showed me what was in his hands, and my eyes bugged out. In one hand was lube and the other was a butt plug. "Gyan..."

"I'm going to put this inside of you," he stated, matter-of-fact.

"Both?" I tried being smart.

"If you want," he said.

"No, thanks." I moved to lean on the counter, and Gyan stood in front of me. "So, you want to put it in me later tonight?"

He shook his head. "I want to put it in you now."

"What?" He couldn't be serious.

"I want you to have this inside of you throughout our date," he said before moving in close to whisper in my ear. "Every time you feel it inside of you, I want you to think of me. I want you to know that me inside of you would be even better." I chill ran up my spine, and I wasn't sure if it was due to the cool breeze or his words. Maybe both. I looked up at him. "What do you say?" he asked.

There was only one thing to do. Without saying a word, I turned around, placed my arms on the counter, and I bent over, waiting for his next move.

"Fuck," he muttered. "You have no idea how much that turned me on." 

Gyan liked to feel in control, and I liked to give him that feeling. If he wanted to insert a butt plug up my ass, he was going to insert a butt plug up my ass.