Author's Note

So a few minutes ago I published the epilogue for Finding Neverland.

It signaled the end of an amazing ten months where I have met so many amazing people through the book as well as creating a fanfiction book that I am proud to call my own. 

From the first few chapters to winning first place in the first Ohana Awards  all the way to today where I'm publishing the last chapter. 

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all if you are only finding this book now or you've been a fan from the start, thank you all so much. 

If you are a more active reader, voting on all the chapters or even a less active reader, reading the book. I still thank you. It's been a an amazing ride. 

But last, of all, I would to thank the amazing @kmbell92 and  for everything. She created the plot you just finished reading. Without her, none of this would have been possible. I can't thank her enough.

So yeah, this marks the end of Finding Neverland but I'm not disappearing. I'll still be here, working on Crime of the Century as well as any future books I create. I'm also working on creating my own novel not based on fanfiction so we will see how that goes. 

Thank you all again for hanging out with Thea and I. It's been an amazing journey.

Amelia                                                                                                    Sunsetrose06