Chapter One-Hundred-Six

Fear coursed through Thea's body as she watched Harry and Voldemort circle each other, both their wands were drawn. 

Thea wanted to step in a duel Voldemort herself but Harry had already warned all of them not to step in and after all Voldemort had already claimed that anyone who dared to step in would just become Harry's next shield. 

While the two of them continued to circle each other, Voldemort tried to talk a big game however Harry decided to in fact relay his own news. 

All of Voldemort's Horcruxes were gone, each and every last one of them had been destroyed. Thea looked at Voldemort's face carefully watching as she seemed to witness a flicker of fear appear over Voldemort's face before it was replaced again with cold hatred. 

The only thing that Dark Lord feared was death itself. 

But refusing to look weak, Voldemort claimed that it was only a mere accident that Harry had survived. This caused several scoffs to sound around the watching crowd particularly among the Hogwarts students. They had seemed to be too many "accidental" survivals since Harry was only an infant. Voldemort continued to speak about Dumbledore claiming that it was all manipulated by him as he had been the one to protect Harry. He claimed that Harry was in fact not the survivor but just apparently incredibly lucky. 

"You won't be killing anyone else tonight," Harry said to Voldemort as they continued to circle staring into each other's eyes. "You won't be able to kill any of them ever again. Don't you get it? I was ready to die to stop you from hurting these people."

Harry that continued to explain to Voldemort that it was love that had saved him at first so long along. At the fact he was willing to lay his life down for all of them, offering similar sacrificial protection just like Lily Potter had done on October 31st so long ago. 

Thea watched with bated breath, unable to take it much longer. She could feel her typical teenage nerves kicking in again, as her leg shook up and down against her will. After trying to stop it, Thea was pulled back to focus on Harry and Voldemort once again as Harry began to speak about the Elder Wand.

Harry claimed that the true master of the Elder Wand wasn't Lord Voldemort, nor had it been Severus Snape. The true master was in fact none other than Draco Malfoy. 

Voldemort didn't seem at all concerned by this new information as it didn't take long for him to claim that once he had finished off Harry, he would simply tend to Draco. However, Harry quickly placed a seed of doubt in the Dark Lord's mind, as Harry had actually already overpowered Draco, holding Draco's wand in his hand. 

Everyone's eyes simultaneously fell to the wand. It would be the true test to know if the wand was aware that Harry was, in fact, its new master. 

A red-gold glow suddenly burst across the hall, blinding everyone as the very edge of a dazzling sun appeared over the sill of the nearest window. The light hit both Harry's and Voldemort's faces at the same time as both of them raised their wands higher. 

"Avada Kedavra!"

"Expelliarmus!"

The two spells collided with a deafening bang similar to a cannon blast that caused Thea's ear to ring loudly on impact. Golden flames erupted between them, both of them fighting determinetly to hit their direct target. 

Suddenly, the wand was knocked from Lord Voldemort's hand. Harry despite his ever-growing fantigue, caught the woand in his free hand, watching as Voldemort tilted back. 

The body of the Dark Lord hit the ground and no one flinched.

Everything fell silent for a few moments as the sun raised higher. No one could believe that it was all actually over. Harry Potter stood in the clearing with both of the wands in his hands, staring at them both in complete awe. 

People cried out in pure joy once the realization hit them, everyone was running around, hugging their loved ones tightly. 

It didn't take long for Harry to be surrounded by hugs and praise by all those incredibly thankful that he had become the Boy who Lived in the first place. 

Thea could already feel tears running down her cheeks as she thought about it all. Running over to where she could see Max, Alexander, and the others stood, Thea quickly enveloped them all in a tight group hug. 

The final battle was over. 

The Second Wizarding War was finally over. 

It was over.