Chapter 1

Five years ago.

Yue Gu Zui awoken in a hotel room. The morning sunlight shone through the floor-to-ceiling window onto his naked body that made women crazily salivate. Women would willingly drown themselves in the deep intensity of his eyes.

Yue Gu Zui sat up on the bed, rubbed his groggy head and grabbed his phone.

'Cheng Yi, after three days I don't want to hear Mr Wan's name exist in Tao Nan,' Yue Gu Zui said coldly.

Yue Gu Zui cursed the MF Wan, the MF dared to drug him.

'Cheng Yi, compensate the woman from last night,' Yue Gu Zui said.

'Yes boss,' Cheng Yi said and hung up the phone.

Cheng Yi loved to see other people in trouble. It was Mr Wan's own stupidity for daring to drug his boss. Even if Mr Wan wanted Mr Wan's daughter to crawl into his boss' bed, Mr Wan's daughter would never have the chance to be his boss' wife.

'Wei Qi, boss said to compensate the woman from last night,' Cheng Yi said.

'I received news from the hotel staff that the woman from last night died in a car crash after leaving the hotel,' Wei Qi said.

'Ok,' Cheng Yi said.

Cheng Yi didn't care the woman from last night died. He saw his boss leaving the lobby and he followed his boss to the car waiting outside the hotel for them.

The woman from last night was Zhen Zhen.

Last night Zhen Zhen dragged Nan Ma to a shady hotel bar.

'Zhen Zhen are you really going through with your plan?' Nan Ma asked.

'Yes,' Zhen Zhen said.

Zhen Zhen had a beautiful heart shaped face. She was 1.65 metres tall and the skinny jeans she wore showed off her slender legs.

'Ok, go and find your man,' Nan Ma said.

Yue Gu Zui wore a black suit and he was standing in front of Zhen Zhen and Nan Ma.

'Boss, Mr Wen is waiting for you in a private room,' Cheng Yi said.

Yue Gu Zui nodded his head. He ignored the sultry looks women in the bar gave him and walked to the private room.

Unbeknownst to Zhen Zhen and Yue Gu Zui in that moment fate had secretly planned for their lives to cross.

'Zhen Zhen, there are many ways you can have a child,' Nan Ma said. 'You don't need to go through with this.'

'Nan Ma, don't worry I've thought this through properly,' Zhen Zhen said. 'Men are untrustworthy. They can leave their wife and child any moment and follow their mistresses. I don't want a man, I only want a child. I've hired a PI to follow this man for many months. The man's an Englishman. He has looks and lacks IQ. In a month he'll be leaving the country for good. I've bribed the barmen and they drugged his drinks. He's in room 1006. I'll wait for the drugs to kick in and I'll go to his room.'

'You drugged-' Nan Ma asked.

Zhen Zhen covered Nan Ma's big mouth.

'Big sister, you don't need to shout,' Zhen Zhen said. 'Lucky no one heard you. I'll call you a taxi.'

Zhen Zhen escorted Nan Ma to a taxi in front of the bar. Then she nervously walked to room '1006.' She pulled out the room key but someone opened the door for her.

Fate had led Zhen Zhen to the wrong room, room 1006 was the opposite room to the room Yue Gu Zui pulled her into.

'What are you doing-' Zhen Zhen asked.