Chapter 70

Caught.

'Zhen Wu,' Lam Ting called.

Zhen Wu turned around, and thought Lam Ting and Li Tu looked familiar.

'What is it?' Zhen Wu asked.

'I want you to join the student council,' Lam Ting said.

Li Tu was jealous Lam Ting spoke warmly to Zhen Wu.

'I'm sorry,' Zhen Wu said. 'I'm not interested.'

'There are benefits to being a member of the student council,' Lam Ting said.

Zhen Wu walked outside the college front gate. Huyen Di was giving him a lift to Yue's company.

'What if I said I want you to join the student council?' Lam Ting asked.

Although Zhen Wu was poor, Lam Ting thought he was the most handsome boy on campus. If Zhen Wu was secretly in love with her then she thought he would be on the student council for her.

'I'm sorry,' Zhen Wu said. He smiled politely. 'I really have no interest in joining the student council.'

Zhen Wu's smile made Lam Ting's heart race.

Zhen Wu spotted Huyen Di's car. Huyen Di's girlfriend was waiting outside Huyen Di's car.

'Hello,' Su Xiao Ya greeted.

Su Xiao Ya found out Zhen Wu was her CEO.

'Hello,' Zhen Wu said. 'Where is uncle Huyen?'

'He's taking a phone call somewhere quiet,' Su Xiao Ya said.

Su Xiao Ya thought Zhen Wu looked handsome when he smiled. But she didn't dare stare at her CEO. She kept her head down. She didn't know why when she went to the hospital to have a baby check-up, Huyen Di was at the hospital and Huyen Di said he wanted to give her a lift to Yue's company.

Lam Ting and Li Tu chased after Zhen Wu because they were curious who Zhen Wu was talking too. Li Tu was shocked Zhen Wu was talking to Su Xiao Ya, and he pulled Su Xiao Ya aside to talk privately.

'Big sister, what are you doing here?' Li Tu asked. 'Did you come here to ask me for money because my big brother wouldn't give you money? Don't bother, no one in the Li Household will give you another dollar. Only my big brother was blind to give money to a greedy person like you. I would never give you a single dollar. My big brother is marrying another woman. Don't interfere in his relationship.'

'What's the problem?' Huyen Di asked Su Xiao Ya.

'Nothing,' Su Xiao Ya said. 'Li Tu, what happened between your big brother and I has nothing to do with you. I didn't come here to see you. Your big brother and I are divorced. He is free to marry whoever he wants. I want nothing to do with a cold hearted man like your big brother.'

Li Tu saw Huyen Di standing behind Su Xiao Ya, and he understood why Su Xiao Ya dared to talk down to him.

'Big sister, I see why you're acting cocky,' Li Tu said. 'You found another man to support you. You're shameless. You divorced my big brother not long ago, and you've already seduced another man. Can't you live a day without a man? How can you can sleep with any man for money? How much is he giving you a month? Thirty thousand dollars like my big brother or more?'

Su Xiao Ya slapped Li Tu's cheek.

'If you want people to respect you, first you need to learn how to respect other people,' Su Xiao Ya said. 'But no one in the Li Household understands the concept of respect. Don't worry, I don't want anything to do with the Li Household, you're all strangers to me.'