Chapter 77

Apple tea.

Zhen Wu drove Lucy home.

'Zhen Wu, are you angry?' Lucy asked.

Zhen Wu held Lucy's hand and he pulled her to her bedroom. He slammed the door shut, held her waist and pressed her back against the wall. He leaned his forehead on her forehead.

'I'm angry,' Zhen Wu said. 'I've never been this angry.'

Lucy was the only woman who Zhen Wu was attracted to.

'Lucy, you have to take responsibility,' Zhen Wu whispered.

In that moment Lucy thought Zhen Wu looked like the devil who wanted to seduce her.

'How do I take responsibility?' Lucy asked.

Zhen Wu stroked Lucy's cheeks, and he slowly kissed her soft lips. She held his shoulders, he unbuttoned her shirt and stroked her back.

'Zhen Wu...' Lucy called.

Lucy's voice made Zhen Wu realised what he was doing. He hugged her and propped his chin and her head. He waited for his heart to stop racing.

'Zhen Wu...' Lucy called.

'Lucy, don't move,' Zhen Wu said. 'If you move, I won't wait until our wedding night.'

In the past Zhen Wu heard many people say he was born to have everything, because he was Yue Gu Zai's son. Zhen Wu didn't deny the truth, Yue Gu Zai gave him everything he wanted. So he lived for more than twenty years without experiencing jealousy. Lucy was an exception. Seeing another man touch his Lucy made him crazy with jealousy.

Yue Ni had the Dawson Mansion garden to herself. She sat on a bench, turned on her laptop and she watched live footage of the people she cared about. Zhen Wu was making out with Lucy in Lucy's bedroom. Bai Yu Tian and Chu Gian were kissing in Chu Gian's car when they were supposed to be on a mission. Shu Tang Jue and Nan Ma were on the verge of kissing. Cheng Yi and Qua Qua were bantering and denying their attraction to each other. Yue Ni thought Cheng Yi wasn't suave like Yue Gu Zai, Yue Gu Zai won even if he lost a fight with Zhen Zhen because Yue Gu Zai always found a way to kiss and makeup after a fight with Zhen Zhen.

Yue Ni turned off her laptop. She thought the adults were setting a bad example for her innocent eyes. She regretted she didn't stay at the cafe longer to kill time by taunting the Quan Wen scum.

Yue Ni walked around the spacious garden. She walked into a maze and accidently found a young man who looked like a twenty-year-old man sleeping on a bench. He wore a white collar shirt and his skin was paler than his cream pants. She didn't know why she thought he looked lonely.

Hua Xi Tong opened his eyes, and he smiled at Yue Ni.

'Hello,' Hua Xi Tong greeted.

Yue Ni felt like a giddy girl who met her first love.

'Hello, I'm Yue Ni,' Yue Ni said. 'I didn't know you're... sleeping... here.'

Yue Ni would jump out a window if someone found out the genius Zhen Zhen's daughter was stammering in front of a man.

'It's OK,' Hua Xi Tong said. 'I was only closing my eyes for a minute.'

'Hua Xi Tong?' Yue Ni asked.

Yue Ni had investigated Hua Xi Tong. He claimed to be Lucy's little brother from a different mother.

'You know who I am?' Hua Xi Tong asked.

'No... my big brother's fiance is big sister Lucy,' Yue Ni said. 'Big sister Lucy told me that you're her little brother.'

'Oh, big sister told you about me,' Hua Xi Tong said. 'Do you want to drink apple tea?'