Chapter 75

Rain.

'Lucy, I love you,' Quan Wen said.

'Quan Wen, you're crazy,' Lucy said. 'I'm your big sister.'

Quan Wen saw Lucy as his woman. He kissed her red lips.

'Quan Wen!' Lucy said. 'Wake up!'

Lucy pushed Quan Wen away. By the time she took two steps, he pulled her on the floor and he laid on top of her.

'I loved you for years,' Quan Wen said. 'Now grandpa's gone, there is no one to stop me from being with you.'

Quan Wen kissed Lucy's neck. She was repulsed by him. She couldn't escape from under his heavy body. When he was about to kiss her lips again, she slapped his cheek.

'Get off me!' Lucy said. 'Get out! I don't want to see your face again.'

Quan Wen hated seeing Lucy cry. He got off her, and stood.

'I don't regret what I did today,' Quan Wen said.

Lucy sat on the floor and cried. She didn't want to lose her grandpa, and she didn't know why her little brother suddenly overstepped their sibling relationship. She grabbed her phone, and she called Zhen Wu.

'Zhen Wu...' Lucy called.

'Lucy, what happened?' Zhen Wu asked.

Lucy didn't want Zhen Wu to know what Quan Wen did because she knew Zhen Wu wouldn't forgive Quan Wen.

'Zhen Wu, grandpa only has a couple of days left,' Lucy said. 'I'm scared. Why does death want to take my grandpa away this soon?'

'Lucy, one day we'll be old too,' Zhen Wu said.

'Zhen Wu, you're not allowed to leave me first,' Lucy said.

'I'll do my best,' Zhen Wu said.

'We'll it kill you to say some comforting words to me?' Lucy asked.

'Lucy, go to sleep,' Zhen Wu said. 'You need energy to take care of grandpa.'

'Goodnight,' Lucy said.

Zhen Wu couldn't sleep after he received Lucy's phone. He sensed she was hiding something from him, because she didn't want to worry him. He walked to Yue Ni's study room, knocked on the door and sat on the sofa. Yue Ni was holding a polar bear and looking at her laptop.

'I want to know what happened to Lucy,' Zhen Wu said.

'Big brother, now you know why I need to secretly protect everyone,' Yue Ni said.

Zhen Wu didn't fall for Yue Ni's trap like Huyen Di. He took out his phone and threatened to call Shu Tang Li.

'Xiao Ni, do you want to know how happy Xiao Li will be when I tell him where you'll be tomorrow?' Zhen Wu asked.

'I surrender,' Yue Ni said.

Yue Ni grabbed Zhen Wu's phone, and she showed him footage of what happened to Lucy in Italy. She knew Zhen Wu would sell her to Shu Tang Li in order to protect Lucy.

Zhen Wu thumped the desk, and Yue Ni took several steps back. She knew people who made Zhen Wu lose his temper were unlucky people, Quan Wen was going to suffer.

On a rainy day in Italy, Lucy wore a black dress and she listened to the priest read the funeral rites for Dawson Brenda. She didn't know how long she cried that day. Her grandpa was gone. She had no one left to hold an umbrella for her, and protect her.

Lucy didn't know how she got home. She sat in Dawson Brenda's study room. She used to love sitting with her grandpa, reading a book while he worked. But the room was no longer warm, because her grandpa wasn't coming back.