chapter 3

You woke up on the floor. You had no idea how you got there but you didn't care. You peeked out the dorm window it was still dark out side. You started unpacking pulling a alarm clock out of the box. You clicked it on and set it next to the photo. Before heading to the bathroom you took a long shower and checked your clock. 6:30. You had thirty minutes before you had to leave. The was a trip to the usj. You cooked some breakfast for you put the extras on a plate and went to knock on your neighbors door. You were greeted by a tired shota. "I made breakfast...but there were extras so I though you might want them". You explained. He raised and eyebrow but moved from the door way and muttered a come in. It was a black as your room but slightly messy. He led you to the kitchen. "Coffee?" he asked looking at the plate still. "Oh sure...thanks" you muttered setting the plate on the small table and standing awkwardly. "How do you like yours?" shota question from across the room. "Black" you replied finally gaining the courage to sit. He passed you a mug with a cat on it. It was your turn to raise and eyebrow. "Cats?" you questioned. "Its my favorite animal" he answered having sat down and taken a bite of the eggs you made. You made a noise of contentment before sipping the coffee. There was a silence but it want uncomfortable it was pleasant. "What's your favorite animal then...if you don't mind me asking." you looked up at shota surprised by the sudden question. He had finished eating and was calmly sitting there eyes on you. "I don't mind. Its a (f/a) their cool and stuff. Im guessing you like black?" you finished trying to keep the conversation going. "Yellow actually. You?" he replied. You sipped your coffee. "Explains the Goggles. F/c is pretty so that I guess." you answered finishing the coffee. He nodded "time to go." he stood up leading the way. You followed calmly. Occasionally saying a joke or story about hizashi. He made the occasional noise that you decided was a laugh. You waited by the buses for the students. After a bit shota brought them out and they boarded the bus. You sat across from shota listening to the student argue until midoriya started conversation with you. "Your fighting skills are amazing for a quirkless." he complimented grinning. You smiled lightly with a small blush unused to compliments. "Thank you...I had to protect my self from bullies somehow..." you told him. He didn't respond to that but gazed at bakugo. You met shota's gaze. He had grayish silver eyes. You quickly realized you were staring as you tearde you eyes away from his blushing. You kept you gaze on the scenery. When you finally made it the students were excited to see 13. You gave 13 a nod. They nodded back. 13 explained the rules and scenarios as you listened as well. You let you gaze wander to shota again before you noticed purple. You turned before looking to shota. "Aizawa I think there's a problem you motioned to the now purple wall with villains emerging. "13 protect the students!" he snapped. "Y/n help 13!." he commanded going to fight. "Mr.aizawa you quirk isn't good for large group combat!" a student chimed. "You can be a hero with just one trick" he said flipping his goggles on. You quickly turned to the students. "Get to the bus" you shouted then the purple was infront of you. 13 went to use his quirk but bakugo and a red head got in the way. The mist spread as certain students disappeared you panicked when the fog disappeared and some of the students were gone. You then turned to see shota was slowing down. You ran to aid as 13 helped the students. You felt villains thoughts passing around. You knew there every move you slowly put villains on the ground. Until you heard a yell. You quickly turned to shota. His elbow was broke you panicked as the bird approached him a whisper filled you head. Kill him now Nomu. You let out a gasp jumping in front of shota. The shock of being grabbed and slammed the floor was alot but when he broke your arm it was too much. You let out a yell. "Shota help the kids!" you shrieked as the bird grabbed your hair to slam you into the ground you made a cushion of water to lessen the blow. You still felt it though you let out a shocked yell. Then Nomu was of of you.  You felt blood on your face you quickly turned to shota and threw a quick wave of water a villain knocking him away from shota though it hurt. Shota stared straight at you shocked. you weren't focused on him though you were focused on midoriya. "MIDORIYA!" you screamed Nomu was about to kill him. Then he stopped your gaze followed his. All might. You relaxed as much as you could. Turning to see shota had passed out. The metallic taste of blood was in your mouth. You closed you eyes giving in to your exhaustion. You didn't even feel it when you were picked up and carried away from the scene. The only thing you felt was pain blood and fear. They knew now. But it had to be done. You had to save shota. So that's what you did but of course there always a price.