chapter 11

you yawned walking in to class a. you were exhausted after the busy week end and hizashi kept bringing you food...though you weren't complaining when he did.

"'alright shut it class is starting. shota will be late so i get to do the cool stuff" you silenced the class ready to have them fill out internship forms and nap. though the kids did not shut up.

"we heard about the fight are you ok?" uraraka asked quickly. You looked straight at her and set a paper on her desk.

"Today you will be applying for internships. It's simple just fill out the paper and say why they should pick you" you told the class dodging the question.

You napped for the rest of the class when the bell rang you met uraraka's gaze. "I'll be fine....don't worry...it takes more than one hit to knock me down" you told her finally walking from the class room.

The rest of your day dragged slowly most of it spent helping with mock battles where you got some pent up rage out by throwing students against the ground.

After a bit of fighting someone suggested you fight shota. You chuckled but shrugged. "Why not?".

Shota sent you a look and you just shrugged steeping in the circle. The students counted down.

"3." Shota's face turned serious.

"2." You got in stance

"1!" They screamed and you were off. He was erasing your quirk so you just had to wait till he blinks. Though it was hard when you were slammed to the ground by his scarf.

You felt the metallic taste of blood in you mouth but got up. 10 seconds till he blinked. You swiftly shoved him close to the out of bonds area. You dodged attack after attack as you counted down and then he had to blink.

You took your opportunity and used your quirk to put a bubble of water around his head so he couldn't see. Then you shoved him out of bounds as he pulled you to the ground with his scarf.

You let out a noise of pain you won but it sucked. For one you could only taste blood. And for two you couldn't get up.

You heard the cheers of the students and slowly lifted you upper body off the ground with a grunt. Shota gave you a concerned look but you just shook your head.

He helped you up which you found exhausting as you finally coughed the blood in your mouth onto your hand.

"Go get changed class is almost over" shota yelled before quickly wrapping an arm around you and leading you to the teachers lounge.

Hizashi and all might had been talking before you entered but went silent when you sat on the couch blood dribbling from your mouth.

"Don't mock battle shota. He'll mess you up" you joked as the shota passed you a cloth and a water bottle.

"Your not supposed to be fighting.." all might scolded glaring at you.

"I won" is all you responded with before taking a sip of water and spitting into the cloth to wash your mouth out.

That night you were dead tired you ate with shota and aizawa like always. Offered him the couch late at night which he gratefully accepted being to lazy to walk to his own dorm.

Plus he wanted to pet your cat.

You chuckled at this with a small smile. Right as you were about to head to your room his voice stopped you.

"I'm never fighting you again....I hated hurting you....it was excruciating " he told you his focus on the cat

"I'm fine you didn't hurt me too bad." You tried to console him hating that he was upset.

Shota just sighed and nodded. Before laying down. Then it was silent. You peered over at him and sure enough he was fast asleep on your couch.

You sighed walking over and brushing his hair out of his face with your hand before gently pressing a kiss to his fore head. You did it everyone he slept over. Then you walked to your room

"Des-pa-cito~"

"Shota it is 4 in the fucking morning if you whisper despacito in my ear one more time I'll take aizawa away."

"You know you love me" he joked laughing.

Yeah I really do....

"Yeah sureeee nerd"