chapter 27: so it begins

(Quick authors note. The story line is now following the manga so if you haven't read it....spoilers! This will change point of view a bit so ill distinguish who is who! )
*krysti's pov*

Krysti leaned against the warehouse wall smiling happily. "I can't wait till twice gets back! It'll be one step closer to revenge and power" she purred to toga. Toga just giggled before getting a dreamy look. "And ill get to see my deku soon~" she hummed happily. 

Her grin grew the second twice burst in. "I brought him!" he chimed. She watched chisaki with a sharp gaze. Before zoning out. The next second she was snapped back to reality by twice's yell. It had turned into a battle. Of course. He left a card before heading out the door.

She turned to shigiraki. "If you don't get me closer to killing her in a week im gone" krysti's red eyes pierced into the male in rage.

*your pov*

The next days flew by quickly. Some students got internships. Others didn't. You were brutal on your class. But slowly more and more kids started talking to you about their problems and before you knew it half the class was calling you mom.

Then there was the call. The damn call. You and shota had to go to night eyes base. You sighed walking into the base before looking at your boyfriend. "What ever happens promise me you wont get hurt " you begged gripping his wrist. He met your gaze with his charcoal eyes and a pained expression. "Promise me" you pleaded your voice strained. "I promise ill try y/n....but I don't know what this mission holds....just promise me you'll try as well" he told you softly.

"I promise...lets go." you said confidently as you entered the room. Heroes were everywhere and it startled you. You basically clung to shota's side until a voice caught your attention

"SENSEI? MOM?" kirishima screamed sprinting to you. "Hey.....kids..." you responded shyly with a lighthearted smile. Uraraka smiled back and midoriya was questioning shota. "Hey kiri don't call me mom in public....Kay?" you told him as he nodded in understanding .  before you knew it the meeting had started and night eye was talking to the crowd. Everyone had something to say about this chisaki guy. Even shota.

After the meeting you discussed with the kids a course of action. They of course insisted on helping. Shota explained multiple things but you weren't listening you had a feeling inthe pit of your gut you couldn't shake off. Finally you headed back to the school.

You laid on the couch as shota graded. Aizawa was lying on your chest as you stroked the fluffy cat. "You've been super quiet since the meeting....are you ok?" shota asked setting his pen down and heading over to you.

"Of course....its just a lot to process y'know?" you hummed sitting up a bit so he could sit down before lying your head in his lap. He hummed in agreement before pushing a strand of hair out of your face. "Hows your back...." he asked quietly whilst playing with your hair.

"Its starting to heal up.....its more scabbed over than....gashed up.." you answered. You saw a pained look on his face. "Ill be fine sho. Im tough." you said playfully nudging him. His thumb traced the scar on your lower cheek before he placed a kiss on it.

"No matter how hard you try....you can't kiss it better." you whispered before leaning up and planting a kiss firmly to his lips.

"I can try" he muttered after pulling away. You chuckled before closing your eyes. "Then try harder" you joked.

Later in the night while lying in bed your thoughts wandered. Eri. chisaki. Togata. midoriya. Night eye.         Shota.

You felt your chest ache at the thought of all this. You took a vow the next second.  You will not let any harm come to shota even if it cost your own life. This man may seem heartless and edgy...but he isn't.....he is yours... And nothing can change that. You stared at the sleeping male holding onto you tightly. One final thought rolled through your head before you fell asleep.

I will die for you shota Aizawa.