chapter 33: high security and personal problems

You sat at the quiet teacher lounge table as everyone exchanged looks. It was extremely awkward. You gave a desperate look at hizashi but even he just shrugged so you took matters into your own hands. "You have some very talented students Sonar." you blurted staring down at your bottle of water.

            "My real name is Christopher." he answered as if he hadn't heard anything other than you calling him sonar. "oh well Christopher-"

         "Call me Chris" he interrupted. you sighed taking a drink of water. "Alright Chris whats your quirk." you asked calmly. "its sonar" he responded. "You just said for me to call you Chris" you blurted in disbelief.

         "No my quirk is sonar i can manipulate sound waves into weapons or to deafen them" he explained seeing your annoyance. Meanwhile hizashi was laughing his ass off and shota was fast asleep on the table. you flushed a shade of pink slightly embarrassed. "ah.....that's a uh lovely quirk"

         "Whats you and the loud blonds quirks" he asked giving a look to hizashi.  "well my quirk is water, I can use the molecules in the air to make water. And hizashi over there has voice as his quirk.....he is just super loud." you explained.  He gave the occasional nod to show he was listening. After a bit of conversation hizashi excused himself to his next class.

            You gently shook shota telling him to  wake up which just ended in a groan and the male clinging to you like a child. "it was nice meeting you Chris i hope you and your class feels safe here. This is a place of high security so..you all should be fine." you stood up dropping you black haired boyfriend who let out a surprised shout as he hit the floor. you giggled and helped the male up. You then headed off to your next class.

             "So for all the new students here. I am Mrs.l/n but i do allow you to call me l/n or if desired mom. I don't take disobedience well in my class. trust me you can ask any of my students. This is a quirk-less fighting class so no quirks and since we have newbies you get to fight me first. so which one of you is up to some quirk-less fighting." you explained ending your small speech with a small grin.

          Mel immediately threw her hand up. "i would love to ma'am." she blurted. you took a moment to examine the kid. Her shoulder length hair was an obnoxious blue and she had plain hazel eyes.  "alright kid lets see what you got" the girl got into what you would say was a weak starting stance you immediately expected a punch at first but were surprised when the girl grabbed your arm puling you toward her and kneeing you in the jaw. There was a cheer from the students which gave you a small grin. 

           You grabbed her leg and flung her away from you then quickly moved not giving her a chance to get up. you planted a firm foot on her shoulder. Mel grabbed your other leg and pulled you down. you got your balance back but not before she escaped and punched you square in the nose.  you jumped away from her wiping blood off your face. she tackled you planting her shoulder in your gut shifting her foot and flipping you over her shoulder with a scream. you hit the ground but grasped her legs pulling her to the ground pinning her there. The entire class was quiet before Blair spoke.

      " I want to fight Ryozo" she blurted. you helped  Mel up with a nod. " i don't see a problem with that just no quirks at all." you told her sparing a glance to Ryozo. Mel gave  a look to him and he just nodded. you smiled. "one more thing. this is a field of battle not grudges so keep all your personal problems out of the fight."

         You had Midoriya go get a first aid kit so you could supervise the fight and you gave Mel one small pointer. "you did everything right...I'm just stronger...meet me in the gym after school for training."  her eyes lit up. "yes ma'am" she smiled. you stared at the kids bruised face. "Don't expect me to go easy on you at training."

           She stopped smiling for a second. "that...was you going easy?" she asked. you just gave her a grin.  you looked at the two intense students. Blair had a certain atmosphere around her that reminded you of the sports festival. you already knew you were goign to have to stop the fight.

                       You had Urakaka help deal with Mel's bruises so your full attention was on the fight. The second the words go were out of your mouth they were at each others throats. punches and kicks thrown left and right. the entire class was yelling certain stuff to the kids. you shushed them as soon as they started.  you watched as the fight got nastier. Midoriya then spoke up. "shouldn't you stop them!"

        "No"

                     "not yet"

hey there long time no update. but heres this. im so sorry for not updating life is crazy. im gonna try to do better. but ill probably only updat once or twice a week. also thank you so much for 1.6k reads that was like super suprising like holy shit. so thank you!!! Talk to you next time!