chapter 14

The next day went mostly the same as any other day. until lunch where you were all dragged into nezu's office. There she sat. She immeadatly met your gaze.

"You son of a bitch! Where the fuck have you been" you screeched at the extremely pale girl in front of you. Her name was krysti. One of your friends since gradeschool. She was better known as golden gate though.

"Sup" she nodded her shades slightly shifting as she did. The other teachers in the room were silently laughing at this. You were about to say something when nezu cleared his throat.

"This is golden gate. She is her because she will be teaching a strategies and planning class. So please make her feel welcomed..that will be all." nezu nodded dismissing you all. You immediately started questioning the taller woman.

"How could you just dissapear and not talk to me for years then you appear and the first thing you say is sup!" you scolded. You heard shots chuckle from behind you. So you just shot him a look.

You took in krysti's features as she just shrugged. Her normally long hair had been hacked into a pixie cut. She looked exhausted and pale. Her body was thin yet muscled. But her costume was what surprised you the most. It was bright and black.  Two things she used to despise.

You sighed. "I just....I was worried you Dick." you told her frowning.

"Well im here now. And im gonna fix things. But first mind introducing me to edgy back there." she asked. her voice was still The same though which made you grin.
"Your one to talk" shota threw back. You saw her smile widen.

"I like scarf boy" she told you grinning. All you could do is laugh. God you missed this.

By the end of the week you and krysti were super close. She adored both aizawas. The human and the cat. Mostly the cat.
And the students finals were coming up. Krysti Had also insisted on making you a new hero costume and name as she learned about your quirk.

"Water dancer" she blurted one day while you graded papers and shota petted aizawa. "What?" you asked not looking up.
"You look like your dancing when you use your water quirk. So water dancer." she explained.

Shota gave a hum of agreement. You nodded and smiled.
"Why not".

Finals for students came quickly. You felt bad for the students with krysti she was a beast. You watched the rounds with grins seeing how far the students had come. You cheered for everyone. When uraraka and Blair won it against krysti you shouted happily. At first they could figure out her quirk but when they did it was great.

She had mind abilities which was basically telekinesis with a bit of mind reading and the ability to cause false emotions. She figured out her power young. She saved a man from jumping off the golden gate bridge. She was from California. He soon adopted her and she grew up to move her go to ua and become a hero.

You saw her join the other teacher and raced over just to notice a few burns.
"They blinded me with fire so I couldn't use my quirk." she explained rubbing the burnt skin. Every quirk had. Limitation and way the worked. She had to be looking directly at them with her eyes open and like shota if she blinked she was screwed.

The rest of the rounds were a pleasure to watch especially shota's.  You cheered louder than anyone for all three of them.

You were put up against minnet and tsuyu....in a desert. The worst place for you quirk. This time you went to get them as you could hear minnet panicking.

The new suit krysti had made was perfect. The fabric was made to float on water so you did just that watching them from above. You quickly tried to take out minnet by shoving him to the ground with water then you focused of tsuyu. The actual fight with her was more hand on hand than quirk until all three of you were back at the door. You panicked before taking a deep breath in. You would lose again.

You knelled and held the ground. The one place with water. You felt it rising swiftly as the ground shook causing minnet to yell. You felt you self weakening with the amount of energy you were using. You gave a tiny smirk.

"Go beyond. Plus ultra!" you yelled pushing them back away from the door back into the dessert. There was no way they would be able to make it back in time. You had won. You shakily walked back into the teachers area be greeted with a large about of shouting and questions.

Your head was spinning as you went and sat next to shota and krysti leaning your head on shota shoulder.
"I didn't even know you could do that" he told you.

"Neither did I."