chapter 7

The next three days were spent preparing the for the sports festival that Friday. Those days were excruciating. There was a mock battle almost everyday.

On Monday you fought with weights on so the students had an advantage.

On Tuesday you did two v one. Meaning one student two teachers. That was worse. You were stuck with hizashi which killed you eardrums.

And on Wednesday you fought with out quirks in a city setting.
That one was the easiest.

Finally principal nezu let every one relax. So here you were after class going for a walk in town.  It was peaceful not many people noticed you. You were passing an ally way when you swore you heard something. You stopped and summoned your quirk

"Who ever is there come out before it gets bad I won't hesitate to attack" you shouted in to darkness.
And then a tiny meow of a cat was heard.
You dropped you quirk and ran to the sound and there it was

A perfect black, Grey ,tired and grumpy cat sat there. It looked like nothing more than a kitten. You had no idea if you were allowed to have pets in the dorms but you didn't care this kitty already had a name and it was

Aizawa.

You scooped the cat up and sprinted back to campus. You legs wouldn't slow down even when you were exhausted. You rushed past students leaving the campus. And then past all might. You ran past hizashi with a tiny nod of your head.

Finally you made it to the dorm. You set aizawa on the couch as he mewed and curled up to sleep. His name was perfect in your opinion. You downed a bottle water and caught your breath.

You turned as your door opened. There was Shota and hizashi. They both looked worried. "Are you ok! I saw you running at like full speed to the dorms so I got Shota and....OH MY GOSH IS THAT A KITTY!" hizashi screeched.

Shota stared straight into the cats red tinted amber eyes saying nothing. You smiled at there excitement. "What did you name him?" Shota asked turning to look at you. All you did was grin.

"Introducinggggg aizawa. " you told them both with jazz hands. At that point you swore it was like shota's eyes were sparkling as he stared at the small cat. You blushed looking away. Hizashi was laughing immensely

Shota spent the rest of the evening petting the small cat. "You can have the spare key if you want to visit him darning your free time." you ended up offering. He turned to you quickly "really?"

In response you tossed the spare key to him with a light nod. You then handed him a mug of hot cocoa and set out a plate of tuna for aizawa.  "I need to get him cat food tomorrow. " you muttered to no one.

Then there was silence. "Why do you trust me so much?" shota's voice broke the silence. You felt his gaze on you but decided nit to meet it. "I have no idea i guess I don't have a reason to not trust you...I feel safe when your around so why not?" you answered sipping you on cocoa.

You admit it you did enjoy when Shota was around you might even say you had a crush on him but you were afraid to say anything.

Shota flushed but nodded. "Plus its nice having you around the dorm so you can insult my pop figurines some more." you added.
He laughed the tiniest bit. "You have them every where. Literally theres one in your fridge. And you have a bunch of hero ones why would you buy a figurine of yourself?" Shota replied.

"Because im beautiful" you answered flipping your hair. You heard Shota mutter something but you couldn't hear. So you just settled for petting aizawa.

After a bit Shota finally went leave. You chatted in the door way for a second. Then it was quiet. He grabbed you hand causing you to blush. He pressed a cold metal key in your palm. "Feel free to come and go but my dorms a mess. " he told you. You couldn't help but smile.

"Hope your ready to commentate at the festival with me and hizashi tomorrow. He's super loud." Shota told you just as he was about to shut the door he met your stare with his own.

"You weren't wrong when you said you were beautiful earlier" then he shut the door leaving you blushing in confused. You turned to aizawa who just meowed and went to sleep. "you're  just as bad as him" you told the small cat. Then you lay in your own bed staring at the ceiling.

"Your pretty beautiful too Shota" you muttered before falling asleep.