chapter 22: the aftermath

When you got back to your dorm it was late. You refused to go tie the hospital or your shoulder. You stepped into your room using shota as a support so you wouldn't fall down. Your entire body ached. You opened your door to dawn sitting on the floor watching some anime. She turned to you confused. "What are you guys....doing....back..." she stared at your facial cut then your bleeding hand and rushed off.

Shota placed you on the couch and went get yo some water dawn came back with the first aid kit and started dealing with your hand. "What happened..." she asked calmly. So you told her. Though your voice was devoid of emotion whilst recalling the event. Finally she finished when shots returned
"Thanks dawn. You can go to the guest room" shota told her before sitting next to you.

Dawn nodded and scurried off. He turned to you and gently brushed his thumb over the cut under you eye before sighing. He applied a gentle kiss to your forehead before pulling you to him. You were laid on the males chest as he reclined on the couch.  "Im so sorry I wasn't with you" he mumbled causing you to look up at him.

"Its ok. They needed you. It would've been worse if we hadn't separated " you told him calmly as you started messing with his hair. He just sighed again before placing a kiss on your cut. You smiled looking into his eyes. "I don't think you can kiss that one better" you quoted with a small smile. He let out a small chuckle before placing a kiss on your lips as well.  You closed your eyes still smiling. And before you knew it you fell asleep.

The next few days was full of police interviews and teacher meetings. Then the night of the press conference came. All might had planned a rescue. But you were forced to go to the conference. You put on a (dress/suit) and put your hair up. When it started the media didn't hold back. It was they wanted an out burst but you were starting to get ticked off.

"Miss water dancer  you fought golden gate at the camp. How could you let her take Blair kiyika." a reported asked you agressivly. Beforeyou. Could respond  he interrupted with another remark. "I mean isn't it your job?" he finished causing you to glare. You stood up in frustration before feeling someone squeeze your hand. You looked at shota before sitting back down.

"Yes. It is my job. But even the most amazing hero can't save everyone. I care about all my students and to have two of them taken from me breaks my heart. I may have failed this time but I will get my students back.

After the conference you got a text from the police chief. You threw your phone at shota and went to change into your hero costume before heading to leave. You felt a hand around your wrist. "Where are you going! You're injured" shota shouted quietly. You stared straight at him your eyes pleading. "They need me" you whispered as he hesitated and loosened his grip for a second. You quickly pulled away and started running. "I love you!" you called over your shoulder as he yelled your name. But nothing could stop you.

It was chaos when you got to the scene. Nomu's everywhere. You quickly started to help injured officers and citizens before noticing an explosion. "endeavor! Im gonna go hello civilians over there!" you screamed before speeding off. You were running down an ally way when you saw them. Momo, midoriya, lida, and a red head you still hadn't learned the name of. "What are you doing here!" you hissed quietly causing them to all turn to you. Yo didn't stay to hear their answers but instead went to help. You almost cried at the sight of Blair and bakugo.

Though your relief was short lived at you were tackled to the ground by krysti. "Finally a rematch. That last battle was no fun" she whined before punching you in the face. You shoved her off you and used your quirk as defense knowing your shoulder wouldn't do good in a fight. You notice when bakugo and Blair were rescued out of the corner of your eye and it just inspired you to fight harder. Your threw the poor girl against some rubble. Before you yourself were blown away by a punch almighty had done. You then realized krysti was on top of you again.

"Im going to cut you just like you cut me" she hissed with a grin. There was a knife made out of glass in her hand. You struggled trying to throw her off you before realizing your shoulder had given out. You started to panic as the blade was pulled up your arm.

"But first lets have fun"

""~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~""
Ahhh sorry I normally don't do this. I just haddd to point out how amazing all of you are. And how great you are and just ah. What im trying to say is thankkkk youuu. Your all so sweet . ill try to do better about updating!
Alright im done now. Hope you enjoyed