chapter 20 : we are the warriors

the next day was exhausting. In the morning you sat by some students and chatted with the kids. It was midoriya's group. They immediately commented on your quirk and how strong it was.

You gave a light nod and chatted about how good they were getting.

"I mean but you could knock down a entire group of villains with a wave" Blair spoke with a light gaze. you looked back at her with a raised eyebrow. "your quirk is pretty bad ass. you could  kick ass with that" you said in response as the table laughed at your cursing. she just gave you a cold look.

after breakfast the entire group had to run 5 miles. it was excruciating. you were literally dying as you wheezed.  you occasionally made a rain storm to help cool everyone down. though when you did it made you dizzy. then there was even more quirk training. you sighed when you heard there was a activity in the afternoon. you looked around for a second not seeing krysti. you made a hum of confusion but continued training.

later in the day shota offered to let you help with the remediation students and you happily agreed. you finished up training and watched as the students made dinner. finally the courage test came. you waited at the field for shota you two collected the students and headed back to the camp. you were about to start when madalays telepathy entered your head. you were too shocked. all you got from it was villans. you heart beat as you swiftly ran past shota.

"VLAD WATCH THE STUDENTS!" you heard shota's voice then he was suddenly beside you. your heart was going a thousand miles per hour you were silent as you were the first one out of the door you then heard a voice. you quickly spun around to see a guy with his hand up.

your scream was piercing as you saw fire engulf shota. the guy just grinned at you before you gasped in relif. he gave you a motion to go so you ran your legs aching. you had made it to a small clearing when you heard blair. you were about to yell when you heard krysti as well.  you sprinted into the clearing. your jaw dropped.

"krysti what the hell are you doing!" your voice rang out loudly across the now silence. she looked different. her hair was covering one of her eyes. the sleeves of her jacket looked like they got ripped off. her grin was unsettling.  blair had small flames in her palms her face enraged.

"where is he you bitch" blair screamed. you quickly summoned your quirk. "krysti what are you doing!" you repeated  loudly. blair looked like a mess a large cut on her face arm and chest. her turtle nack she normally wore was sleeveless as well. you snapped into attention as a piece of glass soared past your face.

"isnt it obvious! im not on your team....im not krysti...and im sure as hell not gonna listen to you!" she screamed passion in her green eyes. her hand reached up and with a swipe she pulled contacts out revealing light Grey eyes. "Your an idiot. Get me take the girl and we want have a problem" she finished with a growl. You stopped for a second looked at blair and made a run for it dragging the poor girl through the forest. You followed shouts and screams.

"GIVE HER TO ME YOU BITCH" krysti's voice pierced your ears and you sped up. Blair was running with you. Her breathing steady. Finally you saw bakugo and todoroki. "Boys!" you shouted getting their attention for a second. You were then tackled to the ground by krysti. "Ill kill you. Im going to kill you." she hissed floating glass was all around her. A realization hit you.

"This is why Blair's all cut up.." you mumbled before punching her in the jaw and throwing her off you. The fight progressed quickly from there. You slapped her across the face throwing her to the ground when you felt a sharp pain across your cheek. She had cut you.

You were then thrown to the ground as you both struggled. You felt your hand wrap around some glass. Of course it cut you but you didn't care. You screamed slashing krysti in the face as she stumbled away. You lodged the glass in her arm before stepping back. A choked gasp came from her mouth before she looked at you. A huge gash was on her eye.

"Im going to make you pay. Ill destroy everything you love" she hissed.

"Try to get past me first bitch "