chapter 10

You sat leaned against the same fake tree you were thrown against as more heroes came to clean up what happened and help. You started to grow found of the tree.

Your injuries were light a slightly burned back a extremely burnt lower chest and a few scratches plastered your face and arms. Though they injuries annoyed you. You had just got your cast and other injuries dealt with now this.

"You ok?" shota asked. He had been sitting next to you while you were waiting for recovery girl.
"Im not bad...not good either but ive had worse" after you said those words the image of  shota laying limply  on the ground at the usj made you shudder.

You weren't concerned with you injuries just with why the villain claimed to be Blair's dad. You were snapped out of your thoughts when you felt something on you shoulder.

It was shota. Asleep. You grumbled under your breath. That guy could sleep anywhere. You played on your phone for a bit then sat staring at the hole in the roof.

" I have a bunch of papers to grade" you muttered aloud.
"And I have to clean my dorm" you sighed. You slowly started naming all the things you needed to do it felt nice having an organized list.

Finally recovery girl arrived. She told you to rest and not work yourself. You nodded. You leaned shota against the tree and stood up. Everything burned. You leaned against the tree and flicked a drop of water at shota's face. He immediately jumped up grabbing your arm. You panicked.

"Shota its just me! You'll literally kill me if you throw me to the ground." you shouted nervously then you realized how gentle his grip was. You shot a look of confusion. He then wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "Wha-" you started.

"You want be able to walk by yourself" he pointed out. Slowly he helped you stumble over to hizashi and Blair. When you finally got to leave you were grateful until you were put in the infirmary for hours getting lectured by all might. Then your chest had been wrapped and then you were Finally allowed to leave though it was 11 at night.

You had stumbled to your dorm alone. When you arrived the door was cracked. You walked in your guard up. But immediately dropped it. Your dorm was clean. On the table was a stack of graded papers. You walked to your room you eyes immediately drawn to you eraser head poster.

Shota had signed it.

You felt tears burn your eyes. You turned to you bed and saw the male fast asleep. A smile spread across your face. You though of letting him have the bed to himself but the though of the floor and couch made you cringe so you laid next to the male and planted a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Thank you" you whispered

Then you fell asleep.

You layed in bed being woke up by pokes. You hissed at whoever it was and turned on you side.

"Wake up" shota's voice was clear in your ears

You eyes shot open as your was inches away from shota's. You let out a surprised yell and jumped away falling out of bed. You groaned a bit but got up. "The hell shota you scared me" you grumbled.

You followed his gaze with yours. It was on you chest. Your face flushed bright red.

"hows your burn" he asked calmly. You sighed realizing that's why he was staring. "Fine recovery girl said i should be able to take the bandage off tonight" you told him as he followed you to the kitchen. You noticed aizawa asleep on the table.

"That cat can sleep literally any where" you groaned and set a glare to your small cat. You then made coffee. After a minute of silence you caught shota staring

"Do i look bad or something?" you joked.
"Honestly you look like shit " he replied.
"Oh thanks shota. Your so nice like always" you couldn't help but be sarcastic.
"Eh. Its a talent. Though weather you look like shit or not doesn't change the fact I care about you"

There was a small silence that you broke

"Your a Dick shota. But I care about you too"