chapter 12

You woke up and glanced at you clock. 7:50. "Shoot i'm late for school!" you shouted before stopping. "Wait.....im 26" you then laid back relaxing before jolting out of bed. "I'm a teacher!" you quickly ran into the living room.

"Shota were late!" you screeched loudly grabbing your stuff.

"Were adults!" he yelled back clearly annoyed you woke him up.

"Were teachers!" you retorted pouring a cup of coffee to go.

"Ill watch the class. Get ready!" you yelled sprinting out the door you ran as fast as your legs would take you. You burst through the door with a tired frantic expression. The class was silent and working away. You turned to see hizashi up at the desk with a small grin.

"You two love birds finally woke up?" he teased. You just sent him a glare before finally going into a coughing fit. You couldn't stop coughing. Hizashi rushed over to help you. You sat on your knees coughing. A few students got up to console you just waved your hand at them telling them to sit down.

Shota picked that time to walk in and see you on the floor. He gave a look at hizashi who nodded and ran to grab something. You felt a hand on your back making you cough more. You hated running even more now. Finally hizashi ran back in with a bottle of water. You held you hands out taking the cool water and drinking it hastily.

You then looked up at the class. All eyes were on you. You cleared your throat and stood up. "Thank you hizashi." he nodded and left. You leaned against the wall with a huff. your chest ached. You could feel shota"s concerned eyes on you.

You met his gaze and mouthed the words thanks. He just shook his head and gave you a smile. You blushed before letting out a sigh. You took another sip of water and stared at the class who were back to working

You were never running again you legs were exhausted and your chest ached. plus you still had another set of mock battles plus your hero work.

By the end of the day you basically dragged yourself to your dorm. You had been offered to join all might and a few other hero for dinner and of course due to your nice nature you said yes

The dinner was fun you enjoyed it immensely you didn't mind the socialization at all. All might started the night off by talking about your mock fight with shota. You flushed but shrugged modestly when they asked about it. The rest of the night was spent with jokes and food. Being the responsible child you were you didn't drink. It was a good break even though you were the first person to leave it was a nice break.

By the time you got back to the dorm shota was asleep on your bed. You sighed but smiled. he basically lived at your house. You didn't care much though. It was nice having him around. You went and laid on your couch. You put in some earbuds and put them in your phone and made a call. It was to hizashi's small radio show. You dialed then number and heard the waiting tone you sat calmly with a small yawn. About 2 minutes later you heard the perky voice of hizashi.

"Hello caller whats your name kid" his voice rang through your ears.

you panicked for a second forgetting what to say so you just blurted your hero name.

"morning mist! not the real morning mist...just a fan of course but yeah..." you stuttered awkwardly not knowing what to say. "well alright morning mist whats your question."

you sat for a second taking a deep breath in before letting out the first thing to came to mind.

"imagine you like this guy and hes totally out of your league and you would do anything for him...like risk your life...you let him pet your cat and you just....you think hes amazing and....you love him even though he is a giant dork....but you have no idea if he could like someone like you."

you finished the sentence with a huff. then there was silence. you felt your face heat up you panicked.

"that....that was amazing...you must really care about him! ah but yes...your advice...tell him. if he rejects you he has to be an idiot! but im sure he wouldn't. if you care about him that much...im sure he feels the same way...trust me!" hizashi spoke calmly with a tint of excitement.

"simple as that?" you asked unsure.

"yup as simple as that!" he told you confidently.   "thanks zashi." you responded shortening his name like you did when you too were kids.

"wha_-" you cut him of by hanging up the phone and leaning back. you then stood up and walked to your room peaking in. you sighed staring at shota then whispering quietly to yourself

"as simple as that huh?" you laughed to yourself

its never that easy