chapter 21: unstoppable

You turned to Blair quickly your heart thumping. you took in a deep breath. "go find shota" you told her your voice  commanding. she hesitated before nodding and running into the forest. you then glared at krysti a fire in your eyes.  you ran at her punching her directly in the face.

"tch. this will be fun" she hissed a smirk covering her face.

           Blair was running desperately towards the flames. her body was moving with out thought. adrenaline was coursing through her veins. she heard yells and saw trees crashing down.  she burst into a clearing to be met with todoroki and bakugo. "HEY" her voice echoed across the area. she quickly sprinted towards them. then her concentration was broke by a voice in her head. "in the name of pro-hero eraser head students are allowed to fight." Blair stood still for a second before moving her hair out of her face. "you heard it. lets kick ass" she spoke coldly.

        You were worried about Blair but defiantly didn't let that shine through in your fighting. you used all the stuff shota had taught you over the past days. krysti was defiantly not holding up though. she through glass and other sharp items at you keeping her distance. "ugh fight me like a real man!" you shouted in frustration.

        Her face changed at those words as she took a glass shard in her hand and ran at you tackling you to the ground plunging it into your shoulder causing you to gasp and grit your teeth. you ignored this and punched her in the nose then throwing her off of you with a scream. she got ready to attack again bu then stopped standing up straight with a disappointed hum. "i was looking forward to killing you but i gotta go" she huffed sadly starting to run off. you quickly chased after her. "come back here!" you yelled chasing her.

          She led you to a clearing where villains were fighting some kids. you quickly recognized them. you pulled out your quirk and knocked down krysti. "god your so persistent" she whined. you then pinned her to the ground before being punched off her by the guy who almost burnt shota. you glared wrapping them in water and throwing them into a tree. "y/n i know your weakness. ill kill you with it. ill kill you!" she shrieked before hitting the tree. you scoffed  fighting some other villain before seeing purple portals. slowly the villains were disappearing.

          You turned to see krysti and the guy holding two familiar faces disappearing into a portal. "Blair! bakugo!" you screamed running towards them as midoriya did the same and missed as the portal closed. you stood numbly as midoriya screamed. the chunk of glass was still in your shoulder and you felt tears burning the cut on your cheek. you felt your own scream enter the now silent area.  you turned to the boys your face unusually emotionless. "lets go find help" you told them your voice cracking.

        The police showed up after that. you refused to go to the hospital for your shoulder. you still hadn't seen shota and it was worrying you. luckily hizashi was there comforting you. the police had found him tied to a tree thanks to krysti. you sat quietly before turning to him tears in your eyes. "they took them....they-" you stared straight at his confused face. "they took Blair" you choked out. you felt yourself shaking. his face changed immediately at your words.  "i couldn't save her zashi. i couldn't save them...i failed i-" he cut you off hugging you and soon you both were crying at the small medical zone that had been set up.

      After your crying session you went and tried to comfort all the remaining students. lida kept asking you if midoriya was alright. you didn't know how to respond so you looked at him and responded with what felt right. "lida its midoriya...he'll be okay" you told him before leaving. you were making your way back to hizashi when someone yelled "Y/N!".

        You spun around to see shota swiftly heading in your direction. you ignored your shoulder and ran to him as quickly as you could starting to cry again. "Sho...i couldn't save them, i failed at my job" you sobbed as he wrapped his arms around you.  "its ok. we'll save them. itll be alright." he consoled you quietly. he pulled away for a second wiping tears from your face before hugging you again. "your injured." he stated calmly.

       "Krysti stabbed me" you told him quietly feeling him tense. "don't worry i got her eye pretty bad" you muttered quietly before closing you eyes and leaning against the male for support you exhaustion starting to shine through. "i have to save them" you mumbled quietly slowlyfalling asleep.

"don't worry. we will. and this time we'll kick their asses"