Chapter 27

Alison walked down the hallway giving a few smiles and waves to other students. Most of them knew her as the popular althetic one who didn't want to join any sports teams. Now, most people knew her as the girl with the violinist for a best friend.

There were a few students that hated her of course. Mostly the jocks who were spiteful that she wouldn't go out with any of them. But there were also a few guys in that group that tried to defend her. "Maybe if we were nice to her she'd actually like us?"

It was mostly just a constant conflict in that group. So much so that they just entirely left her alone.

However, the biggest problem Alison had were the popular girls. Though Alison wasn't too intimidated by a few humans who thought they were better than everyone else. She did have to fight with her wolf on whether or not to eat them, but usually it wasn't a problem.

Today, was not that day.

As Alison turned the corner to head to the next class, the head cheerleader shouldered her in an attempt to knock her down. However, Alison was far stronger than she was, and instead merely side stepped before glaring at the girl and her three other lackies. One of which was probably her boy toy, but he wasn't as built as Drake and Jack and didn't look anywhere near as intimidating.

"Of course I run into you." The girl groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Wow, what a suprise." Alison answered, narrowing her eyes at her. "I'd appologize, but I honestly don't care."

"That's not very polite of you." One of the girls behind the leader said with a grin.

"You wouldn't want us on your bad side." The other warned. The man just scoffed like he was enjoying the show. Alison reconized him as one of the jocks who enjoyed messing with her before. Since the rest of his bros weren't around to argue with Alison assumed that he didn't mined screwing with her now.

"You're already on my bad side, so what's the worst that can happen?" Alison retorted. "Why don't you just stay out of my way, and I'll stay out of yours."

"You're already in my way." The leader replied. "Hence why you bumped into me."

"Justine. I'm only going to tell you this once, so I hope you at least try to remember it." Alison started with a glare. "If you keep fucking with me, it won't end well."

Justine went to retort, but Sapphire made her way over followed by Drake and Jack. "Is there a problem Justine?" Sapphire questioned.

"You need to learn to pick better friends Saph." Justine rolled her eyes, motioning towards Alison.

"I did." Sapphire answered, crossing her arms over her chest. "They don't back stab me or act like a spoiled princess with daddy issues." Justine's glare could have killed Sapphire, but the dragon only answered with a smirk. "Unless you can pull some intellegent conversation out of your ass, there's no point in you embarrassing yourself further."

Justine grumbled before snapping her fingers, getting her friends to follow her as she continued down the hall.

"Thanks." Alison sighed. "I accidentally bumped into her, and as usual that means I need to be berated for existing."

"You would have done the same for me." Sapphire answered, giving Alison a pat on the back. "Kira gave me a heads up so I rallied the troops."

"You looked like you were handling it pretty well though." Drake noted, watching Justine's possie disappear around the corner.

"I hate stuck up bitches like that." Jack growled.

"Join the club." Alison scoffed. "Now get to class you guys." She turned and waved over her shoulder before continuing to her next class.