Chapter 29

I wake to the smell of lavender, a smell I've become accustomed to, a smell that is home, a smell that is Tris. The sound of the shower brings a smile to my face, the Abnegation boy in me tells me better but the Dauntless one quickly jumps up, dropping my briefs and tip toeing towards the sound.

A look of pure shock forms on Tris' face when I barge into the shower, in all my glory acting as though this is natural between us. "Wh-what are you doing?" Her eyes angling only up to avoid seeing all of me.

"Conserving water." I smirk, causally reaching around her to grab the soap, letting my bare chest skim hers. She bites her lip nervously, obviously working hard not to let her eyes wonder. "You've already seen me you know?" I tease her, trying to make her feel like what we're doing is okay.

She lets out a nervous laugh. "Yes, but I've always had moments to work up the courage before doing so. This was-well very unexpected."

I quickly wonder if maybe it was too much. I want so bad to be carefree with her, normal. Maybe those things aren't important to her. "I'm sorry, I should have asked. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." My face blushes fiercely now embarrassed, my momentary bravery is gone and now I too, feel exposed.

"It's okay Tobias, this is how things should be. How I want them to be. I just need to learn to get over my Abnegation conservative ways." I run my thumb over her bottom lip, breathing heavy as I let my eyes wonder her body down to her toes. I watch as she does the same thing to me, both of us letting out a nervous laugh.

"Last night was incredible, I didn't know a woman could make a man feel so good." I breathe before pressing my mouth down to hers. I feel my body stiffen, some parts more than others as our naked bodies press completely together. 

My hands cup her face as hers travel up my back, they move quickly over my slick skin. I drop one hand down to grab her behind while letting my mouth skim across her jaw. "Hmm, maybe I could get used to this." Her voice a little shaky. I decide now is the perfect time to reciprocate some of the pleasure she gave me last night.

I let my hand travel between us, watching for any indication she may want me to stop. She subtly parts her legs a bit, allowing me greater access. My fingers begin softly working the bundle of nerves, slowly bringing her closer and closer to bliss. She kisses me longingly as I press a finger into her, pulling it out just to sink it back into her over and over. The way she claws at my back and moans into our kisses makes me feel bold. As I pull my finger back, this time I add another before pushing them in.

Tris goes rigid and gasp, grabbing my wrist to stop my motions. "Too much?" I ask her throatily, now nervous that I've hurt her.

"Just different. It makes me feel very full."

"I'm sorry, do you want me to stop?" My hand still frozen on her.

She shakes her head no. "Just go slow please." I resume my movements, slowing them to a more sensual pace. Kissing her passionately, letting our tongues softly glide against each other's. It's not long before her breathing becomes too heavy to continue the kiss. Instead she leans her forehead against my chest, her breath hot against my skin. I place my other hand on her hip to steady her as she begins to rotate them to meet my rhythm.

Her body begins to shake and her grip on me tightens. Her nails digging into my skin giving me satisfaction that I make her feel this way. She lets out a soft moan as her body relaxes, my hand covered in a fine sheet of silky wetness. She lifts her head, kissing me at a slower pace, trying not to ignite her desire again.

I pull away smiling at her. "We should start our day like this more often." I kiss her lips again, not wanting this moment to end. The feeling of her naked body pressed against mine erases the world around us.