Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I confront leen about it . That was so not cool . Matthew seemed very nice and sweet , he didnt deserve the way leen treated him . We walk outside and before getting in the car we talk about it

" Leen what was that all about ? You where acting very rude . " She looks at me and laughs . She then responds with " Sorry for ruining your romantical moment with a complete stranger who might try to murder you . " I look at her in complete shock . I cant believe she just said that . " Leen wth are you talking about ! " I then remember ... Last year i had a boyfriend and me and her stopped talking . She never liked me dating anyone , and whenever she got the feeling i would flirt or something , she would talk shit to me . She says i change , but i think leen is so used to having me by her side all the time that if i want to be with someone else she gets a little hurt . After realizing why she acted like that i grab her hand and tell her " Leen i just met this guy , your silly for thinking something like that , like you said he is a stranger , i probably wont even see him again " . And then it hit me . I probably wont even see him again , and it hurt . Matthew seemed really sweet and nice . I actually wanted to get to know him ... Leen smiled to me and said " iknow .. Lets go to you house . " She smiled and thank god she was acting like her normal self again . I hugged her and we got in my car .