Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Matthew picks me up 30 minutes later . I was expecting him to just honk or something but he actually got off the car and knocked on the door . " Well hello stranger " i tell him . " Make sure not to accidentally bump into me again . I might fall very hard " . We both laugh , i was about to exit when my mom passes by and talks to matt. Ugh why mom ! I hope she doesn't embarrass me .

Mom= hi (she gives him, her hand ) im maddies mom . You are ?

Matthew = (nervously shakes her hand ) Im matthew nice meeting you ma'm ( looks at maddie with a save me look )

Mom= so your gonna be taking care of her and leen right ?

Matthew = yes ill bring them back home safe

Mom = i believe you ( she walks away )

Omg why does my mom have to be so scary and awkward . I pull matthew outside before she comes back and scares him away from me . He tells me " well that was really awkward and im the best in those type of situations " . I tell him " shuttup , lets go for leen " . We both laugh at the situation . I expected it for only to be and matthew in the car but carter and hayes where sitting in the back . As i get in the car they both say hi to me . I got a little scared because matthew didnt tell me they would be there . I jumped but tried to play it off . It obviously didnt work and i made a fool of myself . They laughed and i joined them.

Carter = so you are the girl matt made me go in the back seat ? ( he teases, and you can tell matthew getting uncomfortable )

Maddie = yup thats me ! Its mad and matt now . I ship it ( all of you laugh , matthew didnt expect to her that , you save yourself by saying at the end ) IM KIDDING .

I had totally forgotten about leen . I tell matthew about going to pick her up and he says he doesnt feel like driving back . It was my mistake for not telling him i got carried away in the conversation . If i tell leen this she will be so pissed