Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Matthew left around 1 am . I enjoyed every single second i spent with him.

When i walked him outside ,he hugged me so tight and thats when he confessed in having a crush on me . I laughed and walked back into my house . Tbh i had a crush on him too but i wasnt ready for anything else to happen ....

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up to a text from leen .

Leen = told your mom about you spending the whole day yesterday with a group of guys . Hope you arent mad . I just care for you

Maddie = WTF IS YOUR FUCKEN PROBLEM ! Stop getting into my business . I HATE YOU

Leen = oh

I couldnt believe leen did that . Not that my mom would get mad or anything for being with guys but leen probably said some other fake shit . I wanted to punch her in the face , but i needed to chill and just go downstairs to hear what my parents would say . When i see my parents in the kitchen i sit at the table , and my dad gives me a cup of coffee. They both sit infront of me , and i knew they would talk about it .

Mom = so leen told us you have been spending alot of time with matthew and some guys . She is worried they will hurt you

Maddie = (rolled eyes) leen is so stupid ! She doesnt know anything about them . They are so cool and caring for me even though we just met .

Dad = but leen is your bestfriend ? Im sure she says it because she has her reasons

Maddie = HER REASONS ARE THAT SHE IS JEALOUS OF ME !

Mom = HEY DONT SCREAM ! .... I think that in order for me and your dad to be comfortable with you hanging out with them . Is for us to meet them . Today

Maddie = but ... (Both parents give her the death look) fine . Ill tell them to come over . You better not embarrass me

Dad = we have been waiting for you to bring guys home forever . Ofcourse we will embarrass you

Maddie = not funny dad

I got up and kissed both my parents on the cheek . Im glad atleast they are trying to meet them and didnt believe leen . Well almost . I went up to my room and called matthew . He answers in his morning voice and he sounds so hot , i melt . I explain to him what happened and he gets mad with leen . He hates her more then he used too, but he says he would do anything in order for my parents to let me hang out with him and ofcourse the boys . They would all come to my house later around 3 pm.