Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Matthew walked me back home since i live close to taylor .

Matthew = what made you decide to come back to me ?

Maddie = life , i guess ( laughs and matthew stares at her with a serious face ) stop , you know i hate being put in the spot .

Matthew = i need to know

Maddie = cameron told me you were leaving and thats when i realized i needed you by my side , and you leaving would kill me

Matthew = oh

Maddie = what ?

Matthew = i think i deserve a gift for dealing with you being so bipolar

Maddie = hah no cause you did almost give up on me

Matthew = BUT i didnt , i took you back

Maddie = I TOOK YOU BACK ( they both laugh and walk into maddies apartment )

Matthew pushed me against the wall and started kissing me like crazy . I pulled back and looked him , grabbing him tight from his back . I stared at his eyes and i could tell i was driving him crazy . He kept on pulling me into him from my waist . I jumped on to him and we made love . His hands tickled my sides and it drove me crazy like the very first time . I stood up and put on my underwear and a over sized shirt . He followed me to the window where i was standing , he put his boxers on .

Matthew = whats wrong beautiful ?

Maddie = im trash ( crys and turns around to cry on matts chest , he rubs her back )

Matthew = maddie you are not trash , you are freaken amazing . You are the most strong person ive ever met . After all you have been through you are still here . I admire you because of that . Dont every say you are trash.

Maddie = ( looks at matthew ) never leave me please . I need you . I have no one else but you

Matthew = i promise i wont ever leave you .