Chapter 32

Chapter 32

I wake up and get ready for school. I walk in to my first class where i have leen ... I just sit down and start using my phone . With in seconds someone came to ask if me and leen where mad at each other . I decided not to answer and just ignore . My ex walked in to give something to leen and they kissed right in front of me . Thats when everyone knew me and her werent talking to eachother. Maybe not exactly why but her being with him was one reason. During school girls came by and said that leen was dumb and im better off with matthew . They couldnt be more correct . As soon as school was over i headed home to pack the stuff for my and matthews picnic . I packed some sandwiches , fruit , chips , and some drinks . I jumped into my car and drove to taylors house . I texted matthew and he came walking with taylor by his side . Matthew got into the passenger seat , put his hand around me , i looked my fingers with his , he gave me a hug but squished my face. U laughed and then i taylor hanged outside the door popping his head through the window .

Maddie = yes taylor ? ( laughs )

Taylor = where are you taking my boy ?

Maddie = somewhere dont worry about it

Taylor = here is the thing without a gatorade it aint real

Maddie = what ?! ( her and matthew started laughing ) we are leaving bye

Taylor = wait ! Why wasnt i invited ?

Matthew = its a date bro ! Get out (trys to push him off )

Taylor = okok ill leave as long as both of you promise to take me out one day

Maddie = whatever . Yes . Bye !

Taylor is so weird but funny . I dont know why people say he is a jerk . When we arrived to the park matthew started asking questions..