Chapter 10

Chapter 10

As i see matthews car leave , i knock on leens door . Her mom answers and tells me leen has been in her room all day . I walk in and she completely ignores me . I sit down beside her bed .

Maddie = so can we talk ?

Leen = idk are you done being a little whore ?

Maddie = wth leen ! I just hanged out with them , nothing bad

Leen = whatever its your reputation not mine .

Maddie = i hate when you act like this , you make me question if our friendship is even real .

Leen = what are you trying to say ? That im jealous ? Trust me i can do way better

Maddie = ok you are being a little bitch now back tf up . Cant you just be happy for me ? Im just starting to meet this guy , trust me you will like him too . I met carter btw

Leen = (once maddie mentioned carter she looked at her in complete shock) im sorry , im not jealous i just care about you ... So when do i get to meet carter ?

I didnt know what to respond . So now she is the little whore trying to meet carter ? She didnt even care about what we were arguing anymore . It got me hella pissed . I look at her and tell her " once matthew starts liking you ." She looked at me so shocked . I had never been so mean with her . I always covered up what people said , but she deserved it . I got up and waited for my mom to pick me up . On our way back home i told my mom everything that happened . She seemed to like matthew and was interested on his almost famous life . In the other hand about leen she said it was normal for her to be jealous since she was used to having me all for herself .