Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The video was a Q&A . The question where so funny . They made me answer the question " do you got a bae ? " . I had heard girls at my school say it before but ididnt know why . I answered " people have to stop saying that tbh " . And thats when the truth came out , two guys named cameron and nash told me " hey we came up with that " . I looked at them in complete shock and we laughed . I was so lost . I answer the question finally by saying "no ". But matthew then says " not yet " . The boys started teasing us and i blushed . When we finished recording the video i had alot of questions yet to be answered by matt . I need to know why this vine thing is such a big deal in his life ... Around 5 or 6 , i told matthew to drop me off at leens house . On our way there i decided it was time to ask him about it .

Maddie = well that was fun , ammm i have something to ask you .. What is this vine thing all about ?

Matthew = so you do know about it ? Are you a fangirl ? ( he looks at her with a smirk on his face, and holds her hand . She laughs)

Maddie = not at all ! I honestly found out about this the day we met , leen was going through vine and i found alot about you

Matthew = so you basically stalked me , no big deal . ( looks at maddie and both of them laugh ) im kidding , well it all started with some dumb vine i did and girls out of nowhere started revining them and all that stuff . We then , all of the boys , where asked to join magcon which is a meet and greet convention . Girls are crazy for us , so you are a luck girl ( winks at maddie , they both laugh and he continues talking ) and well once that was over big stuff started happening to our careers . We travel all around the world to meet our fans . And even though we dont do all the meet and greets together we still are a family . Those boys mean the world to me . Fan girls can go a little out of hand . They are crazy but i wouldnt be here without them . However having relationship will kill them , thats why making you come out in the video had me question it , because they will say mean stuff about you ..

Maddie = well thats freaken amazing . But why would they be mean wouldnt they like to see you happy ?

Matthew = yeah but they want to see me happy with them , not with anyone else . Idk , its hard to explain. But hey i got you . Chef espinosa will bring its cooking utensils out if needed

Maddie = wth matt ? (Both of you laugh, and arrive at leens house) thanks for today i had fun . See you soon ?

Matthew = sooner than you think (winks at you , you guys hug and you get out the car .)