Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I followed my mom into my room. I was getting mini panic attacks thinking i might meet his parents today . This is a big deal for me tbh . While my mom was looking through my clothes i couldnt help but reread leens text. My mom noticed , she took my phone away and told me to let it go . I start looking for clothes too and we found the perfect dress . It was black but had lace on the top and then opened like a skater skirt from the bottom .

I waited for matt downstairs . He knocks on the door wearing a suit , and he looked so hot . I go outside and close the door behind me . We kiss .

Matthew = well you look pretty damn hot today ( smirks at you )

Maddie = well you look pretty damn handsome today too ( both laughed )

Matthew = so i have a little surprise , im actually taking you to meet my parents today ...

Maddie = i kind of expected it . And tbh im so freaken nervous!

Matthew = (laughs) now you know how i felt

We get in his car and drive to the restaurant . It was really fancy . He tells the waiter "Espinosa table of 4". I was starting to get nervous again . I stood there and matt had to pull me to the table . His parents stood up and i was sweating like a pig ugh . They said hi to me and gave me a hug . They asked questions about who i am , and the my interests . They also asked how me and matt met . It seemed to be going pretty good . I mean i was having fun . After having dinner and talking for a long time , matt says its time for his bedtime and that we needed to leave . His parents laughed and said " thats our son " looking at me . I smiled back at them . We said our goodbyes , me and matt then went back to my house . He grabbed his clothes from the trunk and up we went to our room . I had no idea he was sleeping over but it doesnt bother me or my family .