Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I wake up the next day and matt wasnt by my side anymore . I got a little mad but whatever i walked downstairs and i started hearing people arguing . I enter the living room to see leen with her parents , and matt with my parents . They stared at me as entered the room , leen rolled her eyes . I asked what was going on . Leens parents where defending her saying maybe it was wrong what she told me but i was worst for choosing a guy over her . Wtf are they dumb . Matthew looked at me and i could tell he was super angry . I scream " STOP ! WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ! Leen is such a hypocrite and you know what maybe i did choose a guy over her , and she sure as hell deserves it . Matthew has been there for me every since you , leen you have been treating me like shit . What have i ever done to you ?! Explain to me ! " . The room stayed quiet and i was crying like crazy . Matthew hugged me and i buried my face in his chest, he kissed the top of my head . I was so embarrassed of myself . My parents then kicked them out of the house and decided to leave me alone with matthew .

Matthew = everything will be okay beautiful , stay strong . I wont leave your side

Maddie = why matthew ? Why me ? What did i ever do to deserve this ?

Matthew = i like to believe everything happens for a reason

Maddie = but she was my other half , my sister , my bestfriend . I would never do anything like that too her

Matthew = sometimes friendships come to an end for someone better to enter your life