Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Before matt could exit my front door i run towards him . I scream his name and he looks back at me .

Matthew = yes ?

Maddie = please

Matthew = who is it gonna be maddie ?

Maddie = ( shook her head and looked down crying )

Matthew turned around and left me standing there crying . I saw him from the window beside the door . He was in his car covering his face . He looked frustrated and sad . There was so much stuff i needed to tell him . But nothing came out of my mouth . I ruined everything . I was so happy with him . I run upstairs to my room and cry on my bed . My mom comes up and asks whats wrong . I explain and all she could say to me was " Matthew will come back for you , trust me . Its normal you guys are frustrated for everything thats been going on . Give it time "

At this moment i didnt know what to think anymore ... I didnt have leen or matthew . I was alone . Tbh i wasnt even thinking about leen anymore . I missed matthew like crazy . I had so many mixed up emotions . I decide to text him ...

Maddie : i probably dont deserve you . Im sorry for everything i said to you . You deserve the best ... I love you matthew . Please forgive me . I realized i dont need anyone by my side as long as i have you

Matthew didnt respond to me . What a mess i am . And fuck i have school tomorrow . I was so over it . Thank god this is my last week and we go on vacation.